1D1N - Night Kayak w/ Bioluminescent Plankton & Stay in Floating Homestay
By Cat Ba Vision
Choose this if...
1-night stay in floating homestay
All entrance fees
Local English speaking guide
Today you will see a floating fishing village, kayak through different caves in Lan Ha Bay.
Accommodation: Floating Homestay - Double Room
- 7.45 am: Meeting at CAT BA VISION OFFICE
- 8.00 am: Get on the bus to transfer to BEO DOCK (Just 5 minutes away from the office)
- 8.10 am: Get on the boat and start cruising by going through BEO floating fishing village, passing Monkey Island (You will skip Monkey island to avoid the local tourists' crowd), keep cruising around Lan Ha Bay to enjoy hundreds of amazing landscapes of limestone islands.
- 9.45 am: Continue the trip by cruising past Buddha island and then drop the anchor at a very calm lagoon to have lunch.
- 11.40 am: After having lunch, participants have time to relax by taking part in jumping, swimming or just playing photographer with the surrounding landscapes.
- 1 pm: Move to HANG CA area to do kayaking. Spending one and a half hours on kayaking through DARK CAVE-BAT CAVE-MONKEY CAVE AND BRIGHT CAVE to explore the beauty of the nature in hidden lagoons.
- 3.15 pm: Arriving at BA TRAI DAO. Anchor nearby secluded sandy beach for some snorkelling and swimming.
- 4.45 pm: Check-in and relax around the floating homestay
- 6.45 pm: Vietnamese food and seafood dinner at the homestay
- 8 pm: Paddle out from the homestay to see planktons
- 9 pm: Go to bed
Today you will explore beautiful Tung Cai Lagoon by kayak
- 7.30 am: Sunrise breakfast
- 8.30 am: Kayak to explore TUNG CAI lagoon
- 10.20 am: Return to the homestay, take a shower and refresh.
- 11.15 am: Head back to the harbour by speedboat.
- 11.30 am: Lunch at a local restaurant.
- 12.30 pm: Return to Cat Ba Vision's office.