2D1N Private Cat Ba Cruise from Hanoi **Floating homestay, warm local hosts
By Trill Tours
Choose this if...
Transport from Hanoi
All entrance Fees
Boat & Kayak rental
Fishing gear & bait
English speaking & highly experienced tour guide
Itinerary, route and activities are subject to change/cancellation, depending on the weather and tides condition.
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will see the limestone karsts up close by kayaking through some hidden caves and lagoons
Accommodation: Trill Tour Floating Homestay -
- 7.45 am: Bus picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi.
- 12.30 pm: after arriving in Cat Ba town, have lunch at a local restaurant before going on a small tender boat for the day.
- After lunch set out to explore Lan Ha bay and the natural beaches exposed by the tides. Take the chance to cool off and swim in the emerald waters or just relax on the beach. See the limestone karsts up close by kayaking through some water caves and sit quietly in a peaceful lagoon. Catch the perfect photo opportunity as you watch the truly breathtaking sunset over the bay.
- 6.00 pm: Arrive and check-in to the floating homestay inside the floating village. The family will welcome you to join them for dinner and enjoy some local delicacies.
- Spend your evening enjoying the peace and quiet surroundings or take a late-night swim.
Today you will kayak to see up close the clam farms and floating villages, have lunch on a secluded beach
- 7 am: Breakfast before heading for 2 hours kayaking, this time see up close the clam farms and floating villages of the people living here. You will also visit a shipwreck and lagoon nearby.
- Lunch will be a picnic on the beach or on the boat (depending on the weather).
- Return to Cat Ba to catch the 12.30 pm bus back to Hanoi, arriving there around 5 pm.