2D1N Join-In Sunrise Trek - Every Saturday
By The Terrible Tour Guide
Choose this if...
Hotel pick-up & drop-off in Sapa Town
Transfer service to/from Sapa – Tram Ton (starting point of the trek)
Local Hmong tribe guide (speaks basic English)
Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Mineral water (2 bottles per person)
Basic shared accommodation
Transportation to/from Hanoi – Sapa
Cable Car Ticket (US 35/person/way)
Surcharge of 30% for trips during Tet Holiday (23th-27th Jan)
If you feel too tired for the descent, you can ask your guide to purchase a cable car ticket (additional $30 US per person) and return to the finishing point of the trek.
Today you will begin trekking at Tram Ton Pass with a native guide.
Accommodation: Shared Mountain Hut - 10-person room
- If you already in Sapa, the driver & guide will pick you up at your hotel between 8:30 to 9:00. If you take a sleeper bus or overnight train from Hanoi the day before, please go to the meeting point at 09 Thac Bac Road, Sapa.
- At 9.00, you will be transferred to Tram Ton pass. Along the trail, you will pass through pine and bamboo forests, and tread beside streams in a cool climate. During the hike, you get a good opportunity to learn about the minority tribes of Black Mong, Red Dzao and Dzay. the indigenous people living in Sa Pa.
- Around 12:00, you will stopover at 2,200 meters. Enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by the guide. After a rest, you will make your way to the sleeping quarters at 2,800 meters.
- At around 16:00, you will reach the rest hut. Enjoy the time to rest or explore the surroundings while your dinner is being prepared.
- At 18:30, enjoy your dinner and have an early night’s rest.
You will watch the sunrise from 3143 meters above the sea level and will be rewarded by the 360° views
- At 4:00, after having breakfast with a cup of hot tea or coffee, you will do the final assault to the summit, trekking through the bamboo forest and approaching the top of the mountain.
- At 6.30, conquer The Roof of Indochina. Congratulations! Marvel at the sunrise and take pride standing on the highest peak in Vietnam. Great views over the valleys of Sa Pa and Lai Chai Province will reward you. Peaks of Yunan Province in China are sometimes visible.
- Around 8.00, you’ll begin descending and enjoy a picnic lunch on the way down to the Tram Ton.
- Around 12:00, you will be back in Tram Ton already, where your service vehicle back to Sa Pa awaits you. Your Fansipan Mountain Trek ends here!