2D1N Private Sapa Trek and Homestay - Cat Cat Village & Waterfalls
By LY family Tours
Choose this if...
English speaking H'mong guide
All meals during the activity
Return transfer from Sapa
Scheduled Trip Dates
You will explore the cascade Love Waterfall and witnesses the scenic mountain view
Accommodation: Su Thanh Family Homestay - Homestay
- 9:30 pm: Pick up upon your arrival in Sapa early in the morning and trek to the homestay.
- 01:30 pm: Post lunch we take a taxi to Love Waterfall, on the way you can enjoy the great views of Hoang Lien Mountain and some plantations of roses and vegetables in the valley. We will stop at the Tram Ton Pass which at 2,047 meters is the highest road in Vietnam, then we walk about 1.1 km along the Golden Stream to see the Love Waterfall. After this walk, we drive you to Silver Waterfall, you have 30 minutes to walk around this area and enjoy the stunning views of the mountains and the valley.
- 04:00 pm: Trek down to the valley towards Sin Chai village – the home of Black Hmong people. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Sin Chai village. with a black Hmong Family.
Today you will trek to the Cat Cat village with its breathtaking scenery and its traditional villages.
- 09:00 am: Post breakfast with the family, you will continue walking to Cat Cat village, down to the southeast of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho, a Black Hmong village. A 2km trek down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village, home of Dzay minority people.
- 01:00 pm: You will have lunch with a Dzay family, giving you a chance to learn about their daily lives and unique custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by walk or motorbike.
- 03:00 pm: Return to Sapa town