1 Day Sapa Trek | Includes Transport from Hanoi
By Mountain View Sapa
Choose this if...
English speaking guide
Entrance fee to the valley
Transportation from the end of the trek back to Sapa Town
Return transport from Hanoi
Pick-up from your hotel in Sapa Town
The transport is via regular sleeper intercity bus departing from Old Quarter and from Sapa Town. Bus vouchers will be provided. Please enquire about alternative bus times.
Today you'll take the overnight bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- 10pm: Departure from Hanoi Old Quarter. Sleep on the bus! (Other bus times are available, please enquire if you would like to depart earlier/arrive at Sapa sooner)
Today you'll see panoramic rice fields and learn about Sapa peoples' fascinating local culture
- 09:00AM Meet at Mountain View and start trekking from Sapa Town
- 10:30PM Arrive to Y Linh Ho, a little commune in Muong Hoa valley, comprised of many little hamlets scattered over the mountainous terrain. This village is home to the Black H'Mong people who live in wooden and bamboo houses, and are recognisable by their dark clothes in black and navy dyed with indigo.
- 12:30PM Then wander beside the Muong hoa river to Lao Chai, a commune with three large villages with over 100 families of the Black H’mong ethnicity. You'll have lunch in Lao Chai, experience the hospitality of the H'mong people, and learn about their customs.
- 01:00PM Start trekking to Ta Van village, and enjoy the picturesque views of the valley.
- 02:00PM Arrive at Ta Van village, in the heart of Muong Hoa valley. The village is a mix of modernity and simplicity. It has traditionally relied on agriculture but is now one of the most popular stops for travellers, with shops, cafes and local markets.
- 02:30PM Head back to Sapa by car
- 03:30PM Arrive back to Sapa Town
- 10pm: Departure from Sapa Town Bus Station on Overnight bus. Sleep in the bus!