1 Day Cruise | Halong Bay **Sunset Party & Expressway transfer from Hanoi
By Daily Vietnam Tour
Choose this if...
Shuttle-bus Return Transport from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay (Expressway)
Kayaking or bamboo boat
English speaking guide during the trip
Water-bottle per person
The drop off time may vary slightly due to weather conditions and traffic. If your accommodation is outside of Old Quarter, please meet the shuttle bus at 8 AM at 114 Hang Bac, Hang Buom, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi.
Today you will see incredible views atop Titop Island, kayak and explore caves
- 08:30-09:00 - Pick-up from Hanoi Old Quarter and board the bus.
- 12:00 - Arrive at Tuan Chau Habour, board the boat. Enjoy the welcome drink and later savour the flavours of delicious local seafood lunch.
- 13:30 - Arrive at the floating village, have an opportunity to see the local fishing farm.
- Visit Luon Cave by kayaking or relaxing bamboo boat rowed by local people. If you prefer, you can also simply relax at the cruise sundeck.
- 14:30 - Explore Sung Sot cave (or Surprising cave) which is the biggest cave in Halong Bay.
- 15:30 - Arrive Tip Top Island. Swim around the island, or climb up to the top and enjoy panoramic views of the bay.
- Enjoy the Sunset party with wine, candy and fresh fruit on boat.
- 17:45 - Arrive at the Habour and get on the bus to return Hanoi.
- 20:40 - Drop off to your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter.