Back to Nusa Penida Day Trip
Nusa Penida Snorkeling with transfer from LEMBONGAN
By Wifish Dive
* The standard package includes 2 snorkel sites, however, you have the option to add a third site to your experience ** Weather and conditions permitting, you can include Manta Point as one of your snorkel sites. Manta Point offers an excellent chance for Manta Ray Snorkeling. This Nusa Penida snorkel site is located in the south and is an extra 30-minute boat ride further than the other snorkel sites in the area. Please inquire with us to check if the conditions are suitable. For safety reasons, we only offer this site when the ocean is calm enough
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 29.18 IDR399,999.88 per person
Full Set of Snorkel Equipment for the day
Life Jackets Available Upon Request
Surface Marker Buoy
Training on How to Use Snorkel Equipment
60 min. Snorkel Time per Site
2 Different Snorkel Sites
Fully Equipped Boat
Transport from your Hotel on Lembongan
Indonesian Lunch, Snacks
Coffee, Tea, Water, Hot Chocolate
Additional 3rd Snorkel*
Include Manta Point**
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Pantai Jungutbatu Nusa Lembongan Klungkung Regency Bali 80771 or Jl. Jungutbatu Nusa Lembongan Klungkung Regency Bali 80771
Trips available daily
Bookings should be made at least 1 day in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Lembongan - Penida
You will snorkel in 2 different site
- 8 Am : Meeting in Dive center (Pantai Jungut Batu)
- Then you will be introduced to your guide for the day and there will be coffee and tea waiting for you while you fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Next up, you will be fitted for equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, boots and wetsuit)
- Once the boat is loaded with all the equipment you will head to the boat and be off to our first snorkel site of the day.
- Your guide will give you a briefing about the site and then you will have up to 60 minutes there.
- After the first snorkeling session is finished, then continue to the second snorkel site and have a break there.
- We spend around 1 hour relaxing and enjoying drinks, snacks, and lunch before the second snorkel.
- The second site will be similar, you will have a briefing about the site and have up to 60 minutes here as well.
- 12 Pm : will head back to the dive center after second snorkel where you will have some fresh fruit waiting for you.
Meet your guide
WiFish offers Fun Diving, Try Diving and Snorkeling trips daily. They keep their groups small for that safe and friendly, family feeling. They can tailor your trips to your specific desires, whether it is diving with Mantas, diving on beautiful Coral Reefs or trying to spot the rare Mola Mola! The dive guide will help you identify the fish during your diving in Penida
3 years experience
Fluent English, Bahasa
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
While we understand that plans change, we also have to be fair to each supplier, who needs time to prepare logistics for your trip such as manpower, food, permits, and more.
Flexible cancellation policy
As Wifish Dive pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, full refunds will only be for trips cancelled 5 days before your trip starts.
Flexible Date Policy
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Packing list for the trip