Back to Halong Bay Cruise
2D1N Halong Bay Cruise - 4 Star Cruise
By Lavender Cruise
Choose this if...
You want to explore Halong Bay and take part in activities like kayaking and swimming. Fishing equipment, movies and games will be provided onboard!
2 days 1 night
Group trip (21 travellers per group)
This two day one night cruise is ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more.
Visit Floating Villages
Hike Ti Top ('Titov') Island
Learn Tai Chi
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 145 3,370,309 VND per person
Deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
English Speaking Guide
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
Fruits and local green tea
2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
On board insurance
Tips for staffs
All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Shuttle Bus USD 25
Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
Children from 5 to 09 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmasäó»s Eve, New yearäó»s Eve.
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Lot #26 and #27 Tuan Chau Marina,Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Trips available daily
Bookings should be made at least 7 days in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Halong Bay
You will explore Halong bay, kayaking and learn to cook Vietnamese food in the evening
Accommodation: Lavender Cruise - Deluxe
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short briefing and enjoy a welcome drink. Check into the cabin.
- 13.15: Enjoy lunch by sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog and many other.
- 15.00-16.30 Go kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains, visit Titop Island and go swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views of the bay
- 17.00 Back to Cruises and join sunset party. Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave. Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Evening activities:
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, play cards or karaoke….
Day 2: Halong Bay
You will visit surprising cave
- 06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
- 07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and pastries.
- 08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901.
- 09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant.
- 10.15: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- 12.00: Finish cruise at the harbour.
Meet your guide
Lavender cruise is a 3-star vessel providing guests with an unforgettable way to witness the scenic and calm natural beauty of Halong Bay.
11 years experience
What others are saying
4.5 out of 33 helpful reviews
We stayed on the lavender cruise for 2d1n. The rooms and food was very nice. We went o the troop island and the cave so amazing. Our tour guide Bobby was so friendly and helpful. We will recommend to our friends come to your cruise. Thank you so much for everything
It's our first trip to Vietnam and totally amazing. First, we departed from Hanoi with bus to Halong Bay. And our guide was Bobby. He's a really nice guy. Funny and made us laugh all the time. When we get to the cruise, all the cabin crews warmly welcomed us and the accommodation was also good. Food that they served us was also delicious. One of the best things during 2D 1N on the cruise was kayaking. It's really fun and hope to come back next time. Thank you so much Lavender Cruise and Bobby ❤️
Me& my wife to a 2 day cruise on Levender Cruise on Halong Bay. It was a memorable experience for me & my wife. Our guide Alex took great care of us. The facilities on board were excellent. The food was excellent with plenty of drinks. The excursion to the Caves and the visit to the cultured pearls making facility was also great.
Our tour guide was alex and it was a very nice tour with friendly staff and good food, the activities were a bit rushed i feel like but it was still very relaxing
05 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
My family stayed on the lavender cruise 2days. We were very happy and enjoyed the trip. The crew and our tourguide were very friendly and helpful. Specially Boby was good fun always and kept us all with big smiles. The scenic beauty of the Halong bay is unique. should anyone gets a chance he must not miss an opportunity to visit Halong Bay !!
Lavender Cruise Policies
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Lavender Cruise pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Cash (for purchasing drinks during happy hour, buying souvenirs or tips)
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket