1 Day Sapa Trek **Includes Transport from Hanoi
By Heart of Sapa
Choose this if...
English speaking guide
Water on the whole trip
Entrance fee to the valley
Entry permission for all the villages
Return transport from Hanoi
The transport is via regular sleeper intercity bus departing from guest's hotel in Old Quarter and from Sapa Town Bus Station. Departure times from Hanoi are 8am, 2pm, 10pm. Departure times from Sapa are 8am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm and 10pm. Bus vouchers will be provided.
Today you'll take the overnight bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- 10 pm: Departure from Hanoi Old Quarter. Sleep on the bus! (Other bus times are available, please enquire if you would like to depart earlier/arrive at Sapa sooner)
Today you'll get to immerse yourself in the traditions of the H'mong and Red Dao tribes.
- 09:30 am: Meet your local guide at Heart of Sapa hotel & begin your trek Arrive at Y Linh Ho to meet the Black H’mong people, living the most traditional life, they still grow a different kind of natural-dye plant to make their own clothes, woven and embroidered by hand.
- 12:00 pm: Arrive at Lao Chai Village, enjoy the lunch at a picturesque location. Later, head to Ta Van Village to meet Dzay people, have a cultural immersion learning about their different lifestyle.
- 02:30 pm to 03:00 pm: Drop off to Sapa by car
- 3:30 pm Depart by bus from Sapa bus station
- 11:00 pm Arrive in Hanoi