2D1N Join-in Sapa Trek & Homestay **with Return Transport from Hanoi
By Heart of Sapa
Choose this if...
English speaking guide
Meals during the trek
1 night's accommodation in a village homestay
Entrance fee to the valley
Return Transport from Hanoi to Sapa via overnight bus
The transport is via regular sleeper intercity bus departing from guest's hotel in Old Quarter and from Sapa Town Bus Station. Departure times from Hanoi are 8am, 2pm, 10pm. Departure times from Sapa are 8am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm and 10pm. Bus vouchers will be provided.
Today you'll take the overnight bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- 10 pm: Departure from Hanoi Old Quarter. Sleep on the bus! (Other bus times are available, please enquire if you would like to depart earlier/arrive at Sapa sooner)
Today you'll get to immerse yourself in the traditions of the H'mong and Red Dao tribes.
Accommodation: HOS Village Homestay - Dorm Room
- 09:30 am: Meet your local guide at Heart of Sapa hotel & begin your trek Arrive at Y Linh Ho to meet the H’mong people, living the most traditional life, they still grow a different kind of natural-dye plant to make their own clothes, woven and embroidered by hand.
- 12:00 pm: Arrive at Lao Chai Village, enjoy the lunch at a picturesque location. Check in to your homestay, rest.
- 7:00 pm: Dinner with the local family.
Today you will trek for another 12km passing through bamboo forests and waterfalls.
- 07:00 AM: Enjoy an early breakfast with the family.
- Continue trekking to Ta Van headed to Giang Ta Chai Village, you will come across a bamboo forest and natural waterfalls.
- 12:00 PM: Stop at Su Pan for lunch.
- After lunch, the driver will pick you up and return to Sapa.
- 02:30 pm - 03:00 pm: Arrive back in Sapa Town. Relax and wander around Sapa Town at your leisure.
- 03:30 pm -10:00 pm: Departure from Sapa Town Bus Station on Overnight bus. Sleep in the bus!
- 11:00 pm Arrive to Hanoi (if departed on the 3:30 pm bus)