3D2N Private Liveaboard Diving (4 person boat)
By Divers Paradise Komodo
Choose this if...
Private boat charter
Dive equipment (including tank and weights, but excluding dive computer)
Return transfer from your hotel in Labuan Bajo or Labuan Bajo airport
Meals on board (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
Coffee, tea and drinking water
Daily Komodo National Park ticket (IDR 275k per person / per weekday or IDR 350k per person / per weekend or holiday)
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you'll dive for the chance to spot beautiful corals and incredible marine life
Accommodation: Per Leso - Cabin 2
- 7am - Pick up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- 8am - Sail out to Komodo National Park.
- First dive at Crystal Rock.
- Cyrstal Rock is known for its strong currents, with most dives beginning in the split. Temperatures here range from 23 to 28 degrees celcius. Max depth of 23m.
- At Crystal Rock, you might spot sharks and small creatures like angelfish, grouper, damselfish, parrotfish, triggerfish, pufferfish, moray eels, surgeonfish and even pygmy seahorses. If you're super lucky, there might be a dolphin or two!
- Crystal Rock's rock and walls are covered with an array of colourful soft corals and large fans.
- Second dive will be at Couldron.
- At Couldron, the current is medium to very strong, with temperatures ranging from 27 to 29 degrees celsius. Max depth of 20m+.
- Coundron is famous for Rip currents, sharks, manta rays, reef fish, pygmy sea-horses.
- Third dive at Siaba Besar, also known as Turtle Bay!
- Currents at Siaba Besar are light to strong. Temperatures here range from 23 to 28 degrees celcius. Max depth of 23m.
- For divers who love large marine life, as well as macro critters, Siaba Besar is a treasure trove! Other than turtles, this site boasts rare creatures like dugongs, flamboyant cuttlefish, sharks, cuttlefish and blue spotted stingrays. This also has the tiniest and most interesting creatures like miniscule pygmy seahorses hiding in a sea fan or even a well camouflaged frog fish in corals waiting for prey.
- Spend the night at Siaba Besar
Today you'll get the chance to spot Manta Rays
Accommodation: Per Leso - Cabin 2
- First dive will be at Batu Bolong. Temperatures here range from 27 to 29 Degrees Celsius. Currents are strong but safe zones are available for diving. Maximum depth is 30m+.
- At Batu Bolong, you'll get the chance to spot sharks, turtles, reef fish, great macro, currents, pinnacles and an epic coral wall.
- Second dive will be at Mawan. Here temperatures range from 26 to 28 degrees. It's known for muck diving so you'll get the chance to see many colourful macro critters here.
- Even though Mawan is not as well-known as Manta Point for Manta Rays, it's a local secret that the likelihood of spotting Mantas is just as high in Mawan. It has white sandy slope with beautiful coral gardens.
- Third dive will be at Manta Point! Currents are common but it’s still a beginner-friendly dive site.
- Manta Point is one of the sites with a high probability to see Reef Mantas as it’s the cleaning stations for the manta rays! This is a relatively large dive site, with rubble coral bottom and sandy areas as well with rich macro life.
- Sail to Padar Island and overnight.
Today you'll trek to see iconic views at sunrise, and the endangered Komodo dragons
- Sunrise trekking Padar. Hike to the top of Padar Island (short but steep 20-30 mins hike) to see iconic views of Komodo National Park
- Lounge on Pink Beach, a gorgeous coral-hued beach - one of the only pink beaches in the world!
- Sail to Komodo Island, home to the endangered Komodo Dragons.
- Trekking for the chance to spot the Komodo dragons.
- Sail back to Labuan Bajo.
- 5pm - Arrive back at your hotel in Labuan Bajo.