2D1N Lan Ha Bay 5-Star Cruise **Expressway Limousine transfer, Great for Families
By La Pinta Cruise
Choose this if...
Round trip Limo transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter via Expressway
Welcome Drink, hot and cold Towels
Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (subject to the weather conditions) Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
English-speaking Tour Guide
Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch on board
Beauty Spa Services & Massage
Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Yearäó»s day & Lunar New Yearäó»s day
All other services not stated above
Pick up at your accommodation in Cat Ba Island at an additional charge of VND 300k.
Today you will explore Trung Trang caves and Trau Bay
Accommodation: La Pinta Cruise - Double/twin - Deluxe Ocean View
- 9:00 – 9:30: Pick-up around Hanoi old quarter
- 9:30 – 11:45: Head on the expressway 5B from Hanoi capital to Cat Hai island.
- 11:45: Arrive at Got pier, Cat Hai Village, Hai Phong city, where the La Pinta lounge staff offer tea break (tea, lemon juice)
- 12:00: Transfer to La Pinta Cruise.
- 12:15: Welcome drink followed by cruise briefing and safety instructions before check-in.
- 12:30: Savor a delicious lunch at the restaurant.
- 14:15 – Head Cat Ba Island were you will explore Trung Trang cave and Kim Giao forest.
- 17:00 – Head back out into the water and find your self in Tra Bau, a quiet area for swimming and kayaking.
- 18:30 – Join the boat's chef for a cooking show, learn to make some Vietnamese traditional dishes.
- 19:30 – Dinner is served on board.
- 20:30 – 23:00 - View the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic music, enjoy drinks from the bar while watching Top Gear Vietnam Special – a TV series by BBC or try your luck at squid fishing.
Today you will explore the fishing area and observe locals
- 6.00: Wake up in the middle of the bay, inhale the fresh air, watch the sunrise across the horizon and admire the breathtaking seascape.
- 6.30: Get on tender boat to the nearby fishing area. On the seascape, you can observe men & women in traditional boats.
- 7.00: Back to the cruise.
- 7.15: Breakfast with a light buffet
- 8.00: Transfers to Dark &Bright cave, explore the lovely cave by bamboo boats.
- 8.45: Back on the cruise and relax.
- 9.15: Pack & check-out.
- 9.45: Farewell brunch is served at the restaurant.
- 11.45: Return to Got Pier
- 12.00: Disembark and bid adieu
- 12.15: Transfer back to Hanoi
- 14.30: Arrive at Hanoi old quarter