2D1N 3-Star Cruise | Bai Tu Long Bay Route
By Dragon Pearl Junk
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at Dragon Pearl Cruise - Deluxe double/twin
All meals (Breakfast: 1, lunch: 2, dinner: 1)
Tea and coffee in the breakfast
One night accommodation on board Dragon Pearl with A/C, hot water & shower
English speaking guide on board
Shuttle bus transfer via Expressway (USD 35/person)
Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi äóń Hon Gai äóń Hanoi: 110USD/ 4seat car
Hon Gai harbour entrance ticket ($0.45/ adult or children 6 years old)
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will kayak, swim and sunbathe on the white sands beaches and discover caves.
- 12:00pm - Meet-up at
- 07.30 For anyone who booked the transportation service, you will be picked up in Hanoi to set off for Halong.
- 12.00 You embark Dragon Pearl Cruise at Hon Gai International Harbor.
- 12.30 The crew will guide you to check-in the cabin and provide the instruction about safety and other matters.
- 13.30 Enjoy lunch on board while the junk sails to Bai Tu Long Bay through the limestone karsts islands.
- 15.15 It is time to discover Thien Canh Son Cave, which is famous for its mysterious beauty.
- 15.45 The cruise continues sailing to Hon Co Island (Grass Island) for swimming and relaxing.
- 18.00 Return to the boat to swim then take a rest before having dinner.
- 19.00 Your dinner will be served in the restaurant.
- 20.00 After that, you can spend your free time at our bar, play games and enjoy the night scenery of the Bay. Overnight on board.
Today you will discover a fishing village with small floating houses and pearl farm. Experience the life of a fishermen such as fish catching, cooking or riding boat.
Accommodation: Dragon Pearl Cruise - Deluxe double/twin
- 07.30 Enjoy your breakfast in the open air and look at the incredible view of the bay.
- 08.30 A rustic boat will take you to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
- 10.00 It is time to check-out and then the cruise will go back to Hon Gai Harbor. You will have an early lunch on board.
- 11.45 Reaching the Hon Gai harbour. Get in your car to set off for Hanoi.
- 14.00 We stop at Yen Duc Village for a short break.
- 17.30 Back to Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 11:00am - End at