2D1N 3-Star Cruise **Best-Value Private Balcony Rooms & Great Vegetarian Food!
By SEASUN CRUISE
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at SEASUN CRUISE - Deluxe Cabin
Round trip shuttle bus transport from Hanoi Old Quarter via highway
Clean air-conditioned rooms with private washrooms on boat
Meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast)
Entrance fee and sightseeing fees
1 Bottle Drink and fruit in Sunset party
Value Added Tax (VAT) of 10%
Personal expenses: shopping, telephone, outside the itinerary
Beverages: wine, beer, soft drinks
Personal drinks not mentioned
Today you will get to explore Sung Sot Cave and trek to the lookout point atop Titop Island!
Accommodation: SEASUN CRUISE - Deluxe Cabin
- 08:00am - Pick-up at
- 8.00 AM– 8.30 AM: Guide will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Departure to Halong Bay for 3,5hours. Short break halfway.
- 12.15 PM: Arriving Tuan Chau Marina– Halong Bay, transfer by tender and get in the cruise and enjoy a welcome drink.
- 12.30 PM: Check in your cabin and relax.
- 12.45 PM: Have lunch with Vietnamese seafood while cruising through the fairy land of Halong Bay, passing by the hundreds of amazing rocks, catching a glimpes of the stone Dog Islet, Incense Burner Islet…
- 02.00 PM: Visit one of the most beautiful Halong Bay, Surprising cave.
- 03.30 PM: Back to the Cruise, and head to Titop Island – swimming or climbing up to the top the island – take the best view of Halong Bay.
- 04.15 PM: Enjoy kayaking or Bamboo boat rowing at Luon Cave area
- 05.00 PM: Back to the cruise to get refreshed and relax; after join the Sunset party on deck (free wine and fresh fruit )
- 07.00 PM: Dinner
- 09.00 PM: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play
Today you'll enjoy the beautiful views of the Karst Landscape on the Cruise, as well as visit a Pearl Farm
- 7.00 AM: Have breakfast on the cruise while the boat starts cruising (You can get up earlier to watch the beautiful sunrise on the sea, or exercise)
- 8.30 AM: Visit a floating Pearl Farm Village and learn the technique for making high quality pearls
- 9.30 AM: Check out time. Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception.
- 10.00 AM: Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (spring rolls) before an early lunch is served
- 12.00 PM: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
- 05.00 PM: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 05:00pm - Drop-off at