2D1N Cat Ba Cruise **Return transport from Hanoi
By Vietnam Tonkin Cruise
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at Lan Ha Legend Cruise - Deluxe Double/ Twin/ Triple Room
Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
English Speaking Guide on board
All meal on board as itinerary
Welcome drink, cold towel
2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
Tax, service charge, insurance on board
Transportation from Hanoi to the boat & returns.
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will kayak to dark and bright caves which were submerged under the water a million years ago
Accommodation: Lan Ha Legend Cruise - Deluxe Double/ Twin/ Triple Room
- 07:45am - Pick-up at
- 7.45 - 8.15 am: Pick up from Hanoi and the driver will send you to Gia Luan Harbour in Cat Ba Island.
- 12.30 pm: Check-in to Lan Ha Legend Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
- 1 pm: Enjoy fresh seafood lunch. The cruise will cruise pass the crowded Halong bay, keep sailing towards Lan Ha bay passing amazing islets of different formation.
- 3 pm: Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave area which were underwater millions of years ago. You may even see wild monkeys. Sampan boat option is available for people who doesn't want to kayak by their own.
- 5 pm: Return to the boat, go up the huge sundeck, enjoy small sunset party with local fruits and tea. Feel free to take a dip or even jump off from the deck into the emerald water.
- The Cruise will anchor at the tranquil lagoon in Lan Ha bay. Learn how to make Vietnamese Spring roll.
- 6 pm: The crew will prepare a delicious barbecue dinner on the deck.
- 7 pm: You can enjoy Squid fishing, karaoke, dancing or even drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on board.
Today you will try fishing using the local method, and visit a pearl farm.
- 7 am - 8.30 am: Waking up for a new day to enjoy the sunrise and recharge your energy with breakfast, coffee and tea.
- 8.30 am: Go fishing with a net. Visit Halong bay pearl farm.
- Around 9.30 am: Return to the boat. Check out from your cabin, the boat will begin sailing back to Cat Ba Island.
- 11.30 am: An early lunch will be served on boat before arriving at the harbour.
- 12.30 pm: Disembark at Gia Luan Harbour. Get on a bus back to Hanoi.
- 3 pm: Arrival at Hanoi. End of the trip.
- 03:00pm - Drop-off at