2D1N Cruise (3-Star) | Halong & Bai Tu Long Bay route **Small Group Trip
By Vega Travel
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Round trip shuttle-bus transfer via highway
Ensuite superior room on the cruise
English speaking guide
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Caves visiting, kayaking
Meals onboard (2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 breakfast)
Tips for guide and crew
Today you will cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay, kayak in hidden lagoons and visit Trong Cave (Drum cave) and Trinh Nu (Virgin Cave)
Accommodation: Vega Cruise - Superior Double or Twin Room
- 07:30am - Pick-up at
- 07:30 – 08:00 The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter) for the 3.5 hour drive through the Red River Delta to the wharf of Halong Bay.
- 12:00 – 12:15 Check in to your room. Cruise out to the bay.
- Sit back on the boat restaurant or the sundeck to relax as Vega cruises past the hundreds of islands and islets of Bai Tu Long Bay area that is lesser travelled by tourist and well-known for its magnificent seascapes
- Enjoy freshly prepared lunch served by Vega’s boat staffs.
- The cruise will make a right turn to a less-visited area where you will enjoy kayaking, exploring the peaceful beauty of Halong Bay.
- Paddle in the 2-person kayak through the narrow lanes of limestone mountains and karsts being broken by wind and time.
- 15:00 Visit Trong Cave (Drum cave) and Trinh Nu (Virgin Cave). You can take a dip in the emerald waters.
- 19:00 Anchor in a tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long bay for dinner and a peaceful night.
- Overnight on the cruise.
Today you will visit Sung Sot (Surprising Cave) and hike up to Titop Island for the best bay views.
- 7:00 Early Breakfast on the boat
- 8:00 Visit the most beautiful cave of the bay called Hang Sung Sot ( the Surprising cave)
- 9:00 Walk up 340 constructed terraced steps to the top of Titop Island for a 360-degree amazing view of Ha Long Bay. Walk down to Titop beach, a naturally formed sand beach, for a refreshing dip in the bay.
- 10:00 Continue cruising along Halong Bay. Spot the Dog stone, Fighting Cock islet, the Couple islet and local fish farms. If time and tide permit, we will stop for a while in a peaceful place for relaxation on the boat deck.
- 11:00 Enjoy brunch before packing up to leave.
- 11:45 -12:00 Check out. Disembark and take a land trip back to Hanoi.
- Estimated arrival time 16:00 – 16:30.
- 04:30pm - Drop-off at