2D1N Cruise (4.5 Star) | Halong & Lan Ha Bay **Private Balcony & Jacuzzi Bathtub
By Halong Sapphire Cruise
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at Sapphire Cruise - Deluxe Double/Twin with Balcony
Roundtrip shuttle bus transfer by Highway from Hanoi Old Quarter
Water 0.5 litre per person/ bus journey
Pick up and drop off at hotels (in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only)
English speaking guide
Ensuite cabin with A/C
Sunset Party, Happy Hours, Tai Chi Lesson, Cooking Demonstration
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Insurance on board
Beverage and other personal expenses
Tips for crew
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will set sail for Lan Ha Bay, kayak and swim in the emerald waters. Enjoy Sunset Party on board.
Accommodation: Sapphire Cruise - Deluxe Double/Twin with Balcony
- 08:45pm - Pick-up at
- 08:45 – 09:15 Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and take you to Hai Phong
- 11:30 - 12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board the luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
- 13:15 - A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favourites will be served. Set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
- 15:00: When lunch is about to finish, the Cruise completes its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounded by a lot of extraordinary limestone karst. Guests can start their journey to explore Lan Ha Bay by kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
- 17:00: Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for overnight stay.
- 17:30 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
- 19:15 Enjoy a special dinner at the restaurant.
- 20:45 - 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever strikes your fancy.
- The bar has a wide range of wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay.
- Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
Today you will kayak in the dark and bright caves and pick up some Tai Chi moves in the morning.
- 06:30 - The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in the daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
- 07:00 - Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
- 7:45 - 9:00 - Enjoy the last part of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats. Back to our main board afterwards.
- 09:30 - Check out of your cabin as you draw closer to the mainland.
- 10:15 Enjoy a cooking class right on deck as you will be guided on how to prepare and make spring rolls.
- 10:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
- 11:45 You will embark on a small tender boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
- 12:10-12:30 Get on the bus and get back to Hanoi
- 15:00 Arrive at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 03:00pm - Drop-off at