2D1N Cruise (4-Star) | Bai Tu Long Bay **Great for Families
By Renea Cruise
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and onboard
Entrance and Sightseeing fees
All meals onboard (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
2 bottles of mineral water in the cabin
Daily fresh fruit in cabin
Round Trip shuttle bus transfer via highway
Service charge, Insurance on board
Round Trip Luxury Limousine Transfer via highway - USD 30 per person
Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24th Dec and 31st Dec: 30 USD/person
24th Jan to 26 Jan: 20 USD/person
Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
Today you will kayak in Cap La Island and get engaged in various games on board or simply enjoy the quiet on the bay.
- 07:45am - Pick-up at
- 07:45 to 08:30: Pick up from Hanoi old quarter, a quick stop to rest in the middle of the way.
- 12.30: Meet up in the office at Hon Gai Pier, Transfer by tender to the cruise.
- 12.45: Enjoy a welcome drink. Spend a couple of minutes on the briefing about safety on boat and activities.
- 13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
- 17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy the Sunset party while the cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- 19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
- 20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gather your group/family for a board games; try your luck with squid fishing or simply enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
- Overnight onboard
Today you will explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and learn a delicious Vietnamese dish
Accommodation: Renea cruise - Deluxe cabin - Double/twin/triple
- 06.00: Start the day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape.
- 07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style.
- 08.00: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 09.00: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
- 10.00: Attend a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) makes – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetables carving.
- 11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on the boat.
- 12.00: Back to the harbour and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
- 12.30: Back to Hanoi.
- 16:00 to 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi
- 04:00pm - Drop-off at