2D1N Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay Cruise **Kayak w/ Glow-in-the-Dark Plankton
By Cat Ba Vision
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
1 night stay on board
Local English speaking guide
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will kayak through different caves and take in the beauty of Northern Halong Bay
Accommodation: Cat Ba Vision Overnight Junk - Standard Room
- 08:00am - Pick-up at
- 8 am: Estimated pick up time from your hotel.
- 9 am: Get on the bus to go to BEO DOCK
- 10.15 am: Arrive at the kayaking area and take part in kayaking activity (One and a half hours paddling through Bat cave, Dark cave, Bright cave and Monkey cave.)
- 1 pm: Anchor at a very calm lagoon nearby Ha Long city to have lunch. After lunch, grab a drink, free time and swim if you want to.
- 4 pm: Visit the biggest fish farm on the bay.
- 5 pm: Start moving into a small lagoon to drop the anchor to stay overnight.
- 7 pm: Vietnamese food and seafood dinner will be served on the boat.
- 8 pm: Kayak to hidden areas to look for planktons.
- Overnight on the junk.
Visits two lagoons and dip in at the more secluded region of Lan Ha Bay.
- 7.30 am: Sunrise breakfast
- 8 am: Cruise to DAU BE ISLAND, kayak through the THREE HIDDEN LAGOON.
- 10.30 am: Swim and snorkel and then have Vietnamese food and seafood lunch on the boat.
- 1 pm: Start moving to TUNG CAI LAGOON where the new King Kong movie was filmed at. Kayak and explore around the lagoon.
- 3 pm: Return to Cat Ba Island.
- 3.45 pm: Estimated drop off time.
- 03:45pm - Drop-off at