2D1N Join-in Sapa Trek **with Return Transport from Hanoi
By Mountain View Sapa
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at Village homestay - Dorm
Return Transfer from Hanoi
English speaking guide
Meals during the trek
Entrance fee to the valley
Return Transfer from Hanoi Old QuarterPick-up: 10:00pm; Drop-off: 03:30amThe transport is a regular sleeper intercity bus return from Hanoi Old Quarter to Sapa Town. Bus vouchers will be provided prior to your trip. Please enquire about alternative bus times.View Meet-up Point
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you'll take the overnight bus from Hanoi to Sapa
- 10:00pm - Pick-up at Hanoi
- 10pm: Departure from Hanoi Old Quarter. Sleep on the bus!
- (Other bus times are available, please enquire if you would like to depart earlier/arrive at Sapa sooner)
Today you will trek into the Muong Hoa valley and see Sapa's beautiful rice fields
Accommodation: Village homestay - Dorm
- 5am: Arrival in Sapa Town Bus Station
- 8am: Start Trek from Sapa Town. Along the way you'll enter the beautiful Muong Hoa valley with rolling rice paddies as far as the eye can see.
- 10am: Arrive at Ta van village, the home of Giay minority. Ta Van village lies in the heart of Muong Hoa valley and is hugged by rice fields all around.
- Ta Van village is a mix of modernity and simplicity. It has traditionally relied on agriculture but since becoming one of the most popular stops for travellers, it now has a mix of cafes, shopping areas, homestays mixed with its traditional agriculture lifestyle.
- 1pm: Trek through the dense bamboo forest, and enjoy a simple village lunch.
- 5pm: Arrive at Ban Ho Village, settle into your homestay. Enjoy the hospitality of your local hosts and learn about their culture.
- 7pm: Have a homecooked meal. Enjoy the simple village life where mealtime is the most important social event of the day. At dinner, the community gets the chance to gather and relax after a long day of farming.
Today you will get to swim at a waterfall and meet the Red Dao community
- 9am: Breakfast, head to Red Dao Village of Nam Toong.
- The Red Dao community is the second largest ethnic group in Vietnam, and are recognisable by their women's outfits. Red Dao women often wear scarves or red hats, blue and black shirts with many red and white patterns on the necks, ties and dresses. Their woman also have a custom of shaving their eyebrows and a part of the hair on the forehead for beauty.
- 12:30pm: Head to a waterfall to swim, if weather permits (it might be a bit cold in Dec-Jan!).
- Afterwards, enjoy a simple lunch at a local village. Experience village life and learn more about the customs of the Red Dao community from your guide.
- 1:30pm: Reach Su Pan, the “mountainous commune”. Occupying the highland, Su Pan looks down to the Muong Hoa Valley and is one of the poorest commune to Sapa due to the thin and poor soil. Walking uphill from the road, one can see rudimentary houses built on the rocky farmland where the locals cultivate corn for their staple food.
- 3pm: Arrive back in Sapa Town. Relax and wander around Sapa Town at your leisure.
- 10pm: Departure from Sapa Town Bus Station on Overnight bus. Sleep in the bus!