2D1N Join-In Sapa Tribes Trek
By Sapa Tribes
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
English speaking guide
1 breakfast, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
1 water-bottle per person
Meet-up at Sapa Bus stationEnd at Sapa Bus stationMeet-up: 09:00am; End: 04:00pmView Meet-up Point
Today you will discover the local tribes of Northern Vietnam
Accommodation: Sapa Tribes Homestay - Homestay
- 09:00am - Meet-up at Sapa
- 09:00 am: Meet the guide start the trek from Sapa.
- On the trail, the stunning scenery awaits you, Intimate scenes of smiling village people working on rice fields, buffalo, free-range chicken, boar, waterfalls, and lush green crops of bamboo, as you slowly venture away from the tourist trail and enter the serene views of the village.
- 03:00 pm: Enjoy a local lunch
- In the Evenings, either sit and warm yourself by the fire, or get involved and help your host in chopping firewood, and preparing the food.
- 07.00 pm: Enjoy the great-tasting meal of fresh local produce.
- Overnight in the Homestay.
Today you will enjoy the rolling green rice terraces and meet more local tribes
- 08:00 am: Breakfast in the Homestay
- Begin your trek through the winding scenic hills before descending into the valley of Ta Phin Village.
- Visitors are greeted by the abundant smiles of the tribeswoman dressed from head to toe in their tribal tradition, most notably their famously bright red headdress.
- Local lunch in a homestay.
- Depart to Sapa by trek.
- 04:00pm - End at Sapa