2D1N Lan Ha Bay & Halong 4* Boutique Cruise **Roundtrip transport from Hanoi
By Harmony Boutique Cruise
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
1-night accommodation (Deluxe Cabin)
Roundtrip (shuttle bus) transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter
Meals onboard (Seafood, Vietnamese and international style)
Night-kayaking to spot Bioluminescence Plankton
Row-boat for Dark and Bright Cave
Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
Pick up from Cat Ba Town (30.000 VND)
Tips for crew
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will cruise to the magnficent Halong Bay -Lan Ha Bay, visit the dark and bright water caves and learn how to make Vietnamese food on board.
- 07:30am - Pick-up at
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
- 11.40 – 12.00: Embark at Ha long – Lan Ha cruise port.
- 12.00 – 12.20: Transfer by speed boat to Harmony Boutique Cruises. The Cruise anchors far from crowded and touristy areas in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
- 12.20 – 12.45: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 12.45 – 14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.15 – 17.15: The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van floating village. Visit Dark & Bright Cave by kayak or enjoy a ride in a bamboo boat rowed by one of the locals.
- 17.15 – 17.45: Cruise to the middle of the bay. Take a dip if you wish or jump from the top of the boat.
- 17.45 – 18.45: Back to Harmony Boutique Cruise where you can enjoy the Sunset Party on the top deck. Onboard, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by the crew. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
- 19:00 – 21.00: Savor the dinner set menu. Play game or test your luck with fishing squid.
- At night you can also enjoy kayaking to catch a glimpse of the BIOLUMINESCENCE PLANKTON. They create a blue spark whenever you paddle through or touch the water with your hand!
Today you will be welcomed to floating houses, learn about the life of local people.
- 06.00 - 6.30: Sunrise photo hunt and Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
- 07.00 – 07.45: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.00 – 09.15: The tender boat will take you to visit a Floating house on the bay. The local host will welcome you and share with you stories about the history and culture of the area of Lan Ha and Halong Bay.
- 09.30 – 10.00: Come back the boat and check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the port while a taste delightful lunch
- 11.30 – 12.00: Disembark Harmony Boutique Cruises and board the bus back for Hanoi.
- 16.15 – 16.45: Arrive in Hanoi, end of an unforgettable trip.
- 04:30pm - Drop-off at