2D1N Luxury Cruise (5-Star) | Halong & Lan Ha Bay **Outdoor Jacuzzi, Stunning Balcony Rooms
By Doris Cruise
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
Luxury Cabins with A/C
Meals on board
Beauty, Spa Services
Christmas (24th Dec) & New Year (31st Dec) and Lunar New Year surcharge: USD 30
Meet-up at Tuan Chau HarbourEnd at Tuan Chau HarbourMeet-up: 11:30am; End: 11:30amView Meet-up Point
Return Transfer from Only Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem)Pick-up: 08:30am; Drop-off: 01:00pmExpressway Transfer by Limousine BusView Meet-up Point
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will cruise through the islets in Halong Bay, discover natural lagoons in Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches Island)
Accommodation: Doris Cruise - Junior Suite/ Triple Suite
- 11:30am - Meet-up at Halong Bay
- 12:00 – 12:30: Transferred by speedboat to Doris Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in to your cabin.
- 13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbour. Discover lagoon natural area that belongs to Lan Ha Bay. Go for a dip or simply sunbathe on the deck. Kayak and swim at Ba Trai Dao Islet
- 17:30 Watch the sunset while enjoying fruits, cake and wine.
- 18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Halong Cruise. You have the chance to practice making Vietnamese traditional dishes such as local spring roll.
- 19:00: Time for dinner. Enjoy BBQ seafood and local cuisine on the cruise.
- 21:00: Spend time for evening entertainment: card games, chess, listen to music or even squid fishing. Overnight on the cruise.
Today you will kayak through the calm emerald waters to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- 06:30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07:00 – 7:45: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
- 08:00: Sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi) - Take your option either explore the cave yourself on a kayak or on a local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- 09:30: Return to Doris Cruise and check-out from the private cabin.
- 10:00: Early buffet lunch on the cruise
- 11:30am - End at Halong Bay