2D1N Vegan Friendly 4-star Cruise | Lan Ha Bay route **Limo Transfer from Hanoi
By V'Spirit Premier Cruise (by Incredible Asia Journey)
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Welcome drinks, cold or warm handkerchief
Round trip limo tranfer from Hanoi Old Quarter via highway
Entrance and sightseeing fee
Tai Chi & Cooking demonstration
Kayaking and bamboo boat
Night squid fishing
English speaking tour guide onboard
Accommodation in luxury balcony cabin
Full board meals: 2 days (02 lunches, 01 dinners, 01 breakfast); 3 days (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
Complimentary tea, coffee and 2 bottles of mineral water
Onboard insurance and service charges
Spa treatment services
Beverages, tips and personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned
Today you will head to Lan Ha Bay and visit Bright & Dark Caves
Accommodation: V Spirit Premiere - Deluxe Cabin Suite w/ Private Balcony
- 09:00am - Pick-up at
- 09:00 – 09:30 AM: Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and help you to load your luggage
- into the luxury limousine van.
- 12:00 - 12:30: After a pleasant passage through the Red River Delta, you will arrive at Got Harbour and
- board the majestic V’Spirit Premier Cruise from there.
- 13:15: The first stages of the cruise are accompanied by a delicious lunch, served as you cruise past
- huge limestone karts clad in tropical vegetation.
- 15:30: You will make the first stop at the Dark and Bright Caves. Through the archway of the Bright Cave,
- you will take a local sampan boat, gliding over the placid waters of the mountain-walled lake.
- 17:00: An afternoon tea service will be laid out for us as we return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise,
- with a backdrop of the bay dressed in the red light of the setting sun.
- 19:00: You will take dinner in the restaurant or on the top deck to enhance your experience of
- the bay’s undeniable beauty.
- 20:00: Happy hour at the bar will usher in a relaxing evening, one which you can spend on the sundeck, in
- your cabin or on the tender boat while fishing for squid.
Today you will enjoy the incredible views of Lan Ha Bay and kayak in local fishing village.
- 06:00: Start the day right with a tai chi class on the sundeck; one of the more magical ways to enjoy the sunrise in Lan Ha Bay.
- 07:00: Begin cruising as breakfast is served in the dining room.
- 08:00: Pull up to Tra Bau, an area of much natural beauty belonging to a local fishing family.
- With fewer boats around you can swim and kayak in peace, all while learning more about the fascinating lives of the residents in the bay.
- 09:00: Returning to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise, spend the last of you cruising time on the sundeck.
- 10:00: The chef will lead a fun and engaging cooking class to show you how to create Vietnamese spring rolls in the traditional fashion.
- 12:00: V’Spirit Premier Cruise pulls up to Got Harbour where you will disembark. Board the limo bus and head back to Hanoi, arriving in around the mid-afternoon.
- 03:00pm - Drop-off at