Back to Halong Bay Cruise
2D1N Cruise (5-Star) | Halong & Lan Ha Bay **Gorgeous pool on sundeck
By Le Theatre Cruise
Choose this if...
You wish to pamper yourself! This luxe cruise even has a pool on its gorgeous sundeck for you to relax in
2 days 1 night
Group trip (40 travellers per group)
Enjoy staying overnight at the authentic Lan Ha Bay in this luxurious newly built cruise. The itinerary is not super packed, visiting one destination each day - to Ao Ech on the first day and Dark & Bright Cave on the second day, so you can have more time to relax and take in the sights. This will also give you plenty of time to fully enjoy the spacious cabins and beautiful modern sundeck with a shallow pool where you can socialize with other guests. This trip includes transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter by Limousine via Expressway.
Learn Tai Chi
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
From US$ 185 4,299,709 VND per person
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
In-house English speaking guide.
Kayaking, local rowing boat.
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi
All meals on cruise as program
Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
Meeting Facilities and equipment ( charter only )
Round trip limo transfer via expressway from Old Quarter Hanoi
Surcharge for Christmas, New Year, and Tet Holiday 20% of the total bill
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Pick other accommodation
Hotel in Old Quarter
Hotel in Old Quarter
Scheduled Trip Dates
Trips scheduled daily
View the full calendar to try your luck for non-scheduled dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Today you will cruise through Halong Bay and kayak in Lan Ha Bay
Accommodation: Le Theatre - Jr Suite
- 8.30 – 9:00 a.m approx.
- – Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- – Start 2,5-hour road journey via new highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
- 11:30 – 12h00: approx
- Transfer to Le Théatre Cruise by tender. Warmly welcome by our crew and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at The Opera restaurant Check into your cabin. Refresh your self during the transient waiting time for leaving harbor.
- 13:00 : Buffet lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Théatre cruise towards Halong Bay.
- 15:00 : Explore Ao Ech area belonged to Lan Ha bay. It’s a great ideal destination for kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming in crystal water.
- 17:00: Return to Le Théatre cruise. We sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the sleeping area for anchoring.
- 17:30 – 18:30: Sunset tea break
- Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset. It’s nice chatting time to make acquaintance with new friends or simply enjoy hunting photos and drinks.
- 18:00: Small class of Cooking demonstration, the chef will guide you on how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
- 19:15: Delicious dinner is served with A la carte menu in The Opera restaurant.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment service (optional with extra chartfe) or movies in your cabin. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Today you will kayak again to discover Bright Cave in Lan Ha Bay
- 06:15: Tai Chi on Sunrise sundeck.
- Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck,
- 06:30: Followed by a light breakfast in The Opera restaurant
- 7:45: Visit beautiful water cave named Dark & Bright cave by comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Going through the Dark & Bright cave, travelers will come to a lagoon, surrounded by magnificent mountains. The scene gives us a feeling of being lost in the Heaven.
- 09:00 : Come back to Le Théatre cruise. Pack up your luggage and check out the room.
- 09:30 Buffet brunch will be served as we once again cruise back to harbor before your bill settlement and return to Tuan Chau Island.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30 .
Meet your guide
Le Theatre Cruise
Built-in 2019 Le Theatre Cruise offers a sublime slice of modern minimalism on the Halong Bay, with an emphasis on elegant simplicity and first-rate food, an airy refuge, and 21 luxurious cabins. Guests can enjoy the sunlight on the sunbed in the sun terrace. The cruise also has an on-site bar and restaurant. All air-conditioned cabins are adorned in earthy hues of white and brown. They are furnished with heating and a wardrobe. Free WiFi and in-room satellite TV are provided. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. You will find a 24-hour front desk where staff can assist you with currency exchange, airport transfers and shuttle services. This cruise has water sport activities, including kayaking, swimming, and fishing.
1 year experience
What others are saying
5.0 out of 50 helpful reviews
Aimee, United Kingdom
14 Feb 2020 on Booking.com
The staff are friendly and helpful. Our guide Steven was fabulous! We were upgraded to a beautiful room. Best nights sleep I've had after 3 weeks of traveling. We loved the kayaking and mini boat tour where we saw some monkeys that live on the rocks. There is a a lot of food included - you will not go hungry! Only stayed one night but would love to have stayed 2.
14 Feb 2020 on TripAdvisor
The cruise in HaLong Bay has been amazing. We couldn't have made best choice than Le Theatre Cruise with a wonderful Team, very attentive and ready to satisfy any possible request and attention. The cruise ship is really well maintained with high standards. The cabin is fantastic, spacious considering a boat, luxurious with all amenities, a great balcony were you can relax having the impression of touching the small islands. The food very good with many details that are not taken for granted. The excursions very well organized with an entire staff ready to pamper you. Steven was amazing taking care of us in every moment. Definitely would come back!
09 Feb 2020 on TripAdvisor
We really enjoyed our stay at Le Theatre Cruise. We had the beautiful family suite at the 3rd floor and the view in the room was amasing. The service by all the crew members and the food quality were outstanding. Everybody was dedicated to their work. A really big thank you to Steven, Peter, Jackie and Tam (for the excursion). You made our trip special. We recommand this trip to everyone and suggest a two nights to enjoy a complete and astonishing experience.
09 Feb 2020 on TripAdvisor
From day one I book for this cruise I feel the excellent service already, I book directly through Le Theatre cruise website, and their staff Miss Sunny answer all my questions, the best thing is she gave me her WhatsApp so we can communicate to each other faster and more direct, My cruise day is right after their holiday, she still reply me on her holiday time , and the service she gave me is more than 100%. I feel safe and confident, Miss Sunny knows all my concern, she try to make me as comfortable as possible. About the cruise, is definitely a luxury cruise, everything is taking care of, I just love their services, I just feel their cares to every single customer, if you like service, this is the one. We have a wonderful time. By the way, IItinerary is not super pack, but is already busy enough for a 2D1N cruise. Enough time to enjoy the boat .
26 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
This was a jam packed, but delightful was to visit Halong Bay. Very attentive staff - special mentions for Peter and Stephen. Excellent food. Beautiful cabin with magnificent views from everywhere.
Le Theatre Cruise Policies
Infants (age 0 - 4) will not be charged. Children (age 5 - 8) will pay a discounted price
Please click on theto see child prices
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Le Theatre Cruise pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Backup batteries and charger
Cash (for purchasing drinks during happy hour, buying souvenirs or tips)
Change of clothes
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Light jacket/sweater (for the evenings)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Shorts & T-shirts
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket