3D2N Cat Ba Cruise & National Park Trek (Return transport from Hanoi)
By Vietnam Insider Travel
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 0 nights at Dao Ngoc Cruise - Standard Cabin, 0 nights at Cat Ba Eco Lodge - Double Room
1 night aboard Dao Ngoc Cruise
½ day trekking in Cat Ba National Park
1 night in a bungalow at Eco Lodge
2 breakfast / 3 lunches / 2 dinner
Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Transportation to and from Hanoi
English speaking guide
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will kayak among the limestone karsts, and visit local fishing village.
- 07:00am - Pick-up at
- 7 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to Hai Phong City.
- 10 am: Arrive in Hai Phong city and board speed boat to Cat Ba island. Following speedboat is a 20 minutes bus ride to Cat Ba Town.
- 12 pm: Get on a boat, check-in procedures.
- 1 pm: Lunch with fresh seafood is served (vegetarian and kids menus available). The boat will slowly get off from the pier. admire the amazing karts with different formations on the way.
- 2 pm: Start kayaking around Lan Ha bay and visit a local fish farm, secluded beaches and secret lagoon. You will kayak through the beautiful scenery of the bay and tide permitting, will be able to paddle right into Dark Cave and Bat Cave. After one/one and a half hour kayaking, return to the boat, to enjoy some fruits, swim or snorkel is available upon request.
- 7 pm: Party on the boat, enjoy night fishing if you'd like to try. Overnight on the junk.
You will enjoy the early morning scenery in Lan Ha Bay, return to the island to further explore Cat Ba on land.
- 7 am: Coffee, tea and fruit will be served. Enjoy the silence of the beautiful misty bay, with a cup of coffee.
- 7.30 am: After breakfast, continue cruising to a local fish farm.
- 10.20 am: The junk will begin its journey back to Cat Ba Island.
- 1 pm: You will be transferred to Cat Ba Ecolodge. You can explore around or take a bicycle to check out the surroundings.
- 7 pm: Dinner and overnight at Cat Ba Ecolodge.
Today you will trek to a hidden valley and village in Cat Ba National Park.
- 8.30 am: Breakfast at the lodge then gear up for the trekking to butterfly valley. It will take just around 40 minutes on a single trail into Cat Ba National Park which is used to carry freshwater by the local in the past but now it’s just for farming of litchi, sweet potatoes and pine forest. At the end of the trek is a small beautiful village of Liên Minh where is quite isolated from the main island. The valley is pretty with a very green field for cows and buffalos. You will visit a local family to learn how the locals live.
- 12.30 pm: Back to the hotel for lunch and then you’ll catch the transport back to Hanoi.
- 5.30 pm: Arrive in Hanoi.
- 05:30pm - Drop-off at