2D/1N Gomantong Cave, River Safari & Stay
By Bilit Adventure Lodge
Return transport from Sandakan hotel/airport
2 river cruises
Entrance fees to Gomantong Caves
1 night private air conditioned accommodation at Bilit Adventure Lodge
Tourism tax (RM10.00 per room-cash)
Meet your guide
Bilit Adventure Lodge
Today you'll explore Gomantong Cave and take an afternoon cruise along Kinabatangan River
Accommodation: Bilit Adventure Lodge - Standard Room
- 0830 am - Pick up from Sandakan Area hotel or Sandakan Airport. Drive overland (2½ hrs) to reach Gomantong Cave to explore the largest limestone and bird nests cave in Sabah where millions of swiftlets make the cave their home.
- After cave, drive onwards to Bilit, Kinabatangan River, home to the wildlife.
- Upon arrival, a warm welcome by the staff. Lunch included at Bilit.
- 03:30 pm - Have an afternoon tea with some local bites.
- 04:00 pm - After a short briefing by the nature guide, take an afternoon cruise along the Kinabatangan River (Sabah’s longest river at 560km) where you can observe wildlife on the boat itself.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Bilit Adventure Lodge.
- Optional activities:
- Night walk can be arranged, pay [email protected] RM10.00 nett p/pax/hrs.
- Tree planting also can be arranged, pay locally @ RM10.00 nett p/tree.
Today you'll do an early morning cruise, then head back to Sandakan
- 06:00 am - Wake up early in the morning to start the day with an early river cruise.
- 07:00 am - After the 1 hour's boat cruise, proceed back to Bilit Lodge for breakfast.
- 08:30 am - Depart Bilit for Sandakan.
- 11:30 am - Arrive back at Sandakan.