This is an adventure filled with memorable diving and snorkelling sites with an infinite number of marine flora and fauna, walking trails for fantastic views as well as the opportunity to witness the grace of Manta Rays. Glide with sharks and observe the largest lizards on the planet in their savannah-like landscape. You will have up to 27 Day-dives in Some dive sites like Castle Rock, Golden Passage and also Batu Bolong that considered some of the best in the world. Nataraja has 4 cabins and can cater up to 9 adults and 4 kids. The crews are highly competent with divemasters and 1 instructor on board. This beautiful boat has an Espresso machine, movie projector, sea kayak, paddleboard, yoga mats for you to enjoy during this journey.
Nataraja - Standard Cabin (Private)
Full board with International and Indonesian food including 5 meals / day: 2 breakfasts (1 light + 1 full breakfast), 2/3
course lunch, afternoon snacks, 2/3 course-dinner,
Tea, coffee, canned or bottled soft drinks,
Room & beach towels, Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner,
Shore excursions and island expeditions,
Transfers from/to Airport - Yacht - Airport or hotel if similar distance,
Onboard first aid kit,
Masks, fins, weights, and weight belt.
Up to 3 dives per day (1 to 2 dives on the first day and the day before disembarkation day; no dive will be planned on
Dive Master (ration guest-dive master max 1-5)
INT / DIN 12L tank / diver
International and domestic flights & airport tax if any,
Travel and dive insurance,
Harbour and national/marine park fees if not paid before the cruise,
Crew gratuities (tips) – Indonesian standards is 5% to 10% of the amount of the cruise,
Alcoholic beverages (e.g. beer, wine, spirits),
Rental diving equipment,
Dive courses on board (to be validated with the Cruise manager before the cruise),
Anything else not listed in the above Inclusions section.
Where You'll Meet
Where You'll Meet
- Anywhere in Labuan Bajo
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
Today you will have 2 Day Dives around Sebayor Island
- 9 AM : Get picked up in style at your hotel or airport.
- Cruise west and enjoy the beach, snorkeling or diving on Bidadari or Sebayur Kecil Island.
- These islands offer a calm environment but boast a lively coral reef for divers and snorkelers.
- Enjoy a first gorgeous sunset with a drink on board or at sea on kayaks or paddleboards.
- Night dive is optional.
Today you will have 3 Day Dives and relax in Gili Lawa
- Komodo Island lies in the middle of the straits between Sumbawa and the Flores Islands.
- The sea is funneled between the two islands, creating rich currents and coral reefs that we explore, such as Tatawa Besar, Batu Bolong and Golden Passage.
- You will have the first dive right after Breakfast and follow the second dive before the Lunch.
- At the end of a superb day’s sailing after the third dive, surrounded by the colorful fish, the boat will anchor safely in Gili Lawa Island Bay, famous for its views of the glowing sunset.
You will Dive in Manta Point and trekking to Padar Island
- Cruising south, we will stop at Taka Makassar aka Manta Point.
- In this lovely coral garden, you will swim or dive with mantas, sharks, turtles and many more.
- The nearby sand atoll with turquoise waters is the perfect spot for lunch and relaxation.
- From there you will leave for Padar Island with its dramatic landscape of sharp peaks and pink sand beaches.
- Those who don’t mind taking a few steps can take a short walk to see tremendous views.
Today you will dive near Rinca island and see the Komodo dragon!
- A day in South Rinca aka Horse Shoe Bay allows you to see an extraordinarily high concentration of wildlife including monkeys, deer, wild pigs, sea eagles and of course Komodo dragons on the beach.
- Some world-class dive sites are in these colder waters, such as the famous Cannibal Rock.
Today you will dive around Gili Lawa island and enjoy kayaking while enjoy the sunset.
- This group of two islands has three world-famous dive sites and shark hotspots to enjoy: Castle Rock, Crystal Rock and the Cauldron.
- For less adventurous snorkelers or divers, it also has beautiful hard coral reefs surrounded by white sand where manta rays are not a rare sight.
- Paddleboarding or kayaking in these turquoise water bays is a must before a well-deserved drink at sunset.
Today you will dive in Sanggeang area
- The Sanggeang active volcano means you can swim in its underwater hot springs and bubbling reef.
- Sangeang is famous for its extremely colorful soft corals and the contrasts they create with the black volcanic sand.
- You can visit the only village on the island, of honey-makers, boat builders and shepherds who are settled on the shoreline.
- This is a magnificent island to visit from sunrise to sunset.
Today you will dive in less crowded area in Batu Monco and enjoy the pinkest beach
- We will cruise to Banta Island just outside the National Park to explore very remotely, well-hidden bays with white and pink sandy beaches surrounded by dry, steep slopes and peaks.
- You will rarely see another soul there, and only big shoals of fish patrol this island.
- Depending on the weather conditions, you can cruise to Batu Monco and its heavenly calm, turquoise water where the snorkeling is easy and you can dive on pristine coral reefs surrounded by white sandy slopes.
Today you will dive and explore Rinca island to see Komodo Dragon.
- In the morning you leave for the ranger station on Rinca Island from where a park ranger will talk to you about the legendary Komodo dragons. We can then refresh ourselves and swim or dive at Wainilu or Pengah Kecil. For a special moment at sunset, we will cruise to Kalong Island from where thousands of giant fruit bats fly above you in the light of the setting sun.
Today you will cruise back to Labuan Bajo
- 9 AM : You will cruise back to Labuan Bajo for our last delicious breakfast
- 12 PM: Check out by noon
- After sharing photos and farewells, our crew will arrange your transfer to your hotel or airport, and on your return trip back home, your head will be filled with unforgettable memories of the trip of a lifetime.