1 Day Cruise | Lan Ha Bay & Halong Bay
Choose this if...
Pick up and drop up around Cat Ba Town
English speaking guide
Kayaks (single or double kayak are available)
Lunch (available for vegan/vegetarian)
In case you want to return to Cat Ba town early (around 3.30 pm) to catch the last bus, a private speedboat pick up can be arranged at Ba Trai Dao (around 3 pm). It costs 600,000 VND with a max capacity of 4 guests.
Today you will enjoy kayaking through hundreds of limestone islets, visiting local fish farm and hiking to Monkey Island.
- 8:00-8.30: Pick up from your Cat Ba hotel and travel by bus to Ben Beo harbor.
- 8:30-11:00: Board and cruise north around Lan Ha Bay. See hundreds of small islands and sandy beaches of different shapes (e.g. candles, toads, seals) along the way.
- Head north to Ha Long Bay, the beautiful UNESCO heritage site.
- Take a first jump to middle of Ha Long bay for swimming.
- Return to the boat to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12.00: Travel back to Lan Ha Bay to kayak for 1.5 hour through the rock arch tunnels cave, to hidden lagoons and discover the Dark & Bright cave.
- 13.30: Stop at Three Peachs beach for swimming to a beautiful hidden lagoon, jump from the boat roof into the water to reach a deserted island and hidden jungle.
- 15.00: Travel to Monkey Island to take panoramic photos of Lan Ha Bay.
- Monkey Island is also an ideal place to swim in the clear blue water and white sand.
- 16:30-17:00: Pass through Cai Beo floating fishing village, enjoy the start of Cat Ba’s world-famous sunset, and head back to Ben Beo harbor.
- 17:15 The van will be waiting for you at Ben Beo harbor and will take you back to your hostel in Cat Ba town.