2-Day River Safari & Stay
By Sukau Greenview B&B
Return transport from Sandakan airport/hotel
3 river cruises
1 night air conditioned 12-bed dormitory accommodation at Sukau Greenview B&B
Meet your guide
Sukau Greenview B&B
Enjoy a day river cruise, as well as a night cruise to see Kinabatangan's nocturnal creatures
Accommodation: Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast - Hostel
- 1230 - Pick up from hotel and travel to Kinabatangan for about 2.5 hours
- 1530 - Arrive at Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast. Get a briefing of the activities and check into your room.
- 1600 - Cruise the afternoon in Sabah's longest river and one of the most biodiverse areas in the world, the Kinabatangan River. If you're lucky you'll spot the endangered orangutans, pygmy elephants and crocodiles!
- 1830 - Enjoy dinner of Sabahan special dishes at our riverside restaurant.
- 2100 - Night cruise dedicated for nocturnal wildlife such as kingfishers, buffy fish owls, wild cat, snakes, frogs and others. Watch for the flaring eyes of a crocodile while having its night swim.
- 2200 - Sleep tight!
Morning cruise then drive back to Sandakan
- 0600 - Cruise among the fogs and feel the cool morning breeze. Hear the song of the birds, watch proboscis monkeys, macaques and other wildlife. Towards Oxbow Lake, search for wildlife and be welcomed by the beautiful water hyacinth flowers as you reach the lake. Cruise your back back to the B&B.
- 0800 - Breakfast is served
- 0830 - Load your luggage and wave with smiles to Greenview staff before travelling back to Sandakan
Alternatively, you can choose to be picked up at 12:30pm from Sandakan Airport, or from the Sepilok area at 1:30pm. If you prefer any of these instead, please let us know in the booking form.