2D1N Halong Bay Cruise (Bai Tu Long Bay Route)
By Swan Cruises
1 night's stay in private AC cabin
English speaking guide on board
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
All meals on board
Activities such as tai chi class, fishing, kayaking, cave visit and cooking class
Return transport from Hanoi Old Quarter
Transport outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
Meet your guide
Today you'll get to fish at Cap La and kayak
Accommodation: Swan Cruises - Cabin
- 8:00am: Depart Hanoi for Halong Bay
- 12:30pm: Embark on the cruise ship at Hon Gai Port
- 1:30pm: Lunch
- 3pm: Arrive at Cap La Island, a beautiful small fishing village located between Bai Tu Long and Halong Bay. Spend time kayaking and fishing.
- 5pm: Happy hour and cooking class
- 7pm: Dinner
- 8:30pm: Squid fishing
Today you will get to explore Thien Canh Son Cave, one of the most famous caves in the Halong Bay area.
- 6am: Taichi course
- 7am: Breakfast
- 8am: Arrive at Thien Canh Son Cave, a small cave in the Bai Tu Long cave system. There’s a single entry point and may be crowded with many travellers. You might want to give this a miss if you are claustrophobic!
- 11am: Brunch
- 11:30am: Return to harbour and board shuttle bus
- 4pm: Return to Hanoi
The above times are approximate and the exact time will be provided upon booking.