By Bali Climbing
Choose this if...
All climbing equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, chalk and shoes)
Lunch picnic, including food and healthly beverages (vegetarian and vegan options available upon request)
Welcome drink at the hot springs and towel
All canyoning equipment (ICOpro and CE-standard)
Branded international technical gear from Petzl, Adidas, Black Diamond
High performance canyoning rope with international standard from Korda’s
Unlimited mineral water
Supervision from ICOpro Instructor & Assistant team
ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation (CAI) training course
Hot shower / shampoo / soap / towel
Rockclimbing in the tropical forest!
- 7 am: Depart Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu :
- 9 – 9:30 am: Arrive at climbing spot, enjoy organic coffee and tea
- 9:30 am: Briefing of climbing spot, routes and climbing materials
- 10 am: Begin climbing
- 1 pm: Organic lunch provided (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request)
- 3 – 4 pm: Depart for holy hot springs, 15 minutes drive away
- 5:30 pm: Depart for the lush eco camping site
- 6 pm: Enjoy a well-deserved beverage and chill out while watching the stunning sunset with your feet at the base of lake Batur
- 7 pm: Shower
- 7:30 pm: Organic dinner (chicken, lake fish, vegetables, rice and vegetarian/vegan options available) and beach lake bonfire
- Note: You are free to sleep when you like but we recommend that you are in bed by 9 pm as tomorrow will be an early morning start at 6 am
Canyoning at Maya Dewa waterfall, Sunset at the camp
- 6 am: Organic coffee/tea/hot chocolate/bread wakeup breakfast. Please have your bags organized for pickup to our next location
- 7 am: Pickup by Bali Canyoning team and dropped at Maya Dewa canyon where you will experience some of the most amazing waterfalls in Bali on our exclusive Maya Dewa canyoning excursion day!
- 7:30 am: Arrive at canyoning excursion location. Organic coffee and tea upon arrival. Enjoy your all-you-can-eat organic healthy breakfast!
- 8 am: Briefing of canyoning spot, routes and canyoning materials
- 8:30 am: Begin canyoning
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Organic all-you-can-eat lunch provided (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request). Take photos, gather your belongings and prepare to return to your campsite.
- 3:30 – 4 pm: After this special day, you will be transferred back to your chic eco camping location where you will enjoy some relaxing time by the lake at sunset
- 4:30 – 5 pm: We recommend that you shower and prep for sunset and dinner now as you will need to turn in very early for your sunrise hike tomorrow morning
- 6 pm: Enjoy a well-deserved beverage and chill out watching the stunning sunset with your feet at the base of lake Batur
- 7 pm: Organic dinner (chicken, lake fish, vegetables and rice, (vegetarian/vegan options available) and beach lake bonfire
- Note: You are free to sleep when you like but we recommend that you are in bed by 8 pm as tomorrow will be a VERY early morning start at 3 am for your unforgettable hike to the sunrise viewing point atop Mt Batur.
Mt Batur Volcano Hike
- 3 am: Wakeup at your campsite VERY early and enjoy a basic breakfast of coffee/tea/hot chocolate and bread
- 3:30 am: Arrive at the starting point of holy Mt Batur volcano hike
- 5:30 – 6 am: Arrive at the Batur volcano peak
- 7:30 am: Explore crater after a hearty breakfast of coffee, tea, eggs, bread, bananas, water
- 9:30 am: Arrive back to starting point / base
- 9:30 am – 12:30 pm: Enjoy your morning by either relaxing around the campsite or returning to your chic tropical hut and napping until lunchtime
- 12:30 pm: Leave your tropical hut and load belongings into the car
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Enjoy your last organic lunch (chicken, lake fish, vegetables and rice, vegetarian/vegan options available) before being escorted back to the Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu.
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Depart our amazing chic eco-camp and depart for Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu.
- 4 pm – 4:30 pm: Arrive at Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu
Meet your guide
Bali Climbing Policies
Other Things to Know
A basic level of fitness is desired. Minimum 2 persons required