Back to Bali Rock Climbing
By Bali Climbing
3 days 2 nights
Price: USD$547.01 IDR7.649.988,87 per person
Challenge and renew your mind body and spirit during this jam-packed 3-day camping trip! This trip gives you all the best sites to visit. YANG OUT by using your physical strength to climb vertically up a rock face and YIN OUT by rappelling back down through wet forest dripping with beauty, relaxing in holy hot springs and camping in chic tee-pee style eco tropical huts. Nothing is better than spending 2 days in a UNESCO nature protected area near holy Mt Batur Volcano, surrounded by waterfalls, forests, ricefields, rivers, canyons, mountains and local Balinese villages. Push your own personal limits experiencing adventure sports in a professional and secure environment and let it all go by bonding with your team and the hidden secret power spots on the ISLAND OF THE GODS. Then on day 3 your SPIRIT will be awakened while your body and mind are challenged by a SUNRISE HIKE TO HOLY MT BATUR. Feel like you are sitting on top of the world as you watch the sunrise after a 1.5 hour mildly challenging hike up to the top of the volcano. Here you will be joined by other tourists looking to catch a glimpse of the stunning sunrise at the summit.
All climbing equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, chalk and shoes)
Lunch picnic, including food and healthly beverages (vegetarian and vegan options available upon request)
Welcome drink at the hot springs and towel
All canyoning equipment (ICOpro and CE-standard)
Branded international technical gear from Petzl, Adidas, Black Diamond
High performance canyoning rope with international standard from Korda’s
Unlimited mineral water
Supervision from ICOpro Instructor & Assistant team
ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation (CAI) training course
Hot shower / shampoo / soap / towel
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
Bali Climbing is the only climbing and bouldering gym in Canggu, Bali. They pride themselves as professional climbers and certified instructors who can help you get fit in a safe and supportive environment. Bali Climbing is not just a place to get a good workout – it is also a diverse fitness community that welcomes everybody!
1 year experience
Fluent English, Bahasa, French
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Canggu- Kintamani Volcano Area
Rockclimbing in the tropical forest!
- 7 am: Depart Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu :
- 9 – 9:30 am: Arrive at climbing spot, enjoy organic coffee and tea
- 9:30 am: Briefing of climbing spot, routes and climbing materials
- 10 am: Begin climbing
- 1 pm: Organic lunch provided (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request)
- 3 – 4 pm: Depart for holy hot springs, 15 minutes drive away
- 5:30 pm: Depart for the lush eco camping site
- 6 pm: Enjoy a well-deserved beverage and chill out while watching the stunning sunset with your feet at the base of lake Batur
- 7 pm: Shower
- 7:30 pm: Organic dinner (chicken, lake fish, vegetables, rice and vegetarian/vegan options available) and beach lake bonfire
- Note: You are free to sleep when you like but we recommend that you are in bed by 9 pm as tomorrow will be an early morning start at 6 am
Day 2: Base camp - Maya Dewa canyon
Canyoning at Maya Dewa waterfall, Sunset at the camp
- 6 am: Organic coffee/tea/hot chocolate/bread wakeup breakfast. Please have your bags organized for pickup to our next location
- 7 am: Pickup by Bali Canyoning team and dropped at Maya Dewa canyon where you will experience some of the most amazing waterfalls in Bali on our exclusive Maya Dewa canyoning excursion day!
- 7:30 am: Arrive at canyoning excursion location. Organic coffee and tea upon arrival. Enjoy your all-you-can-eat organic healthy breakfast!
- 8 am: Briefing of canyoning spot, routes and canyoning materials
- 8:30 am: Begin canyoning
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Organic all-you-can-eat lunch provided (vegan and vegetarian options available upon request). Take photos, gather your belongings and prepare to return to your campsite.
- 3:30 – 4 pm: After this special day, you will be transferred back to your chic eco camping location where you will enjoy some relaxing time by the lake at sunset
- 4:30 – 5 pm: We recommend that you shower and prep for sunset and dinner now as you will need to turn in very early for your sunrise hike tomorrow morning
- 6 pm: Enjoy a well-deserved beverage and chill out watching the stunning sunset with your feet at the base of lake Batur
- 7 pm: Organic dinner (chicken, lake fish, vegetables and rice, (vegetarian/vegan options available) and beach lake bonfire
- Note: You are free to sleep when you like but we recommend that you are in bed by 8 pm as tomorrow will be a VERY early morning start at 3 am for your unforgettable hike to the sunrise viewing point atop Mt Batur.
Day 3: Canggu - UNESCO Geopark forest of the Kintamani Volcano
Mt Batur Volcano Hike
- 3 am: Wakeup at your campsite VERY early and enjoy a basic breakfast of coffee/tea/hot chocolate and bread
- 3:30 am: Arrive at the starting point of holy Mt Batur volcano hike
- 5:30 – 6 am: Arrive at the Batur volcano peak
- 7:30 am: Explore crater after a hearty breakfast of coffee, tea, eggs, bread, bananas, water
- 9:30 am: Arrive back to starting point / base
- 9:30 am – 12:30 pm: Enjoy your morning by either relaxing around the campsite or returning to your chic tropical hut and napping until lunchtime
- 12:30 pm: Leave your tropical hut and load belongings into the car
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Enjoy your last organic lunch (chicken, lake fish, vegetables and rice, vegetarian/vegan options available) before being escorted back to the Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu.
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Depart our amazing chic eco-camp and depart for Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu.
- 4 pm – 4:30 pm: Arrive at Bali Climbing Gym in Canggu
Bali Climbing Gym, Canggu
Bali Climbing Gym, Canggu
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Flexible cancellation policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations at least 7 days before the adventure start date. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip
Change of clothes
Please bring a warm jacket: mornings can be cold at our base camp (1200m above sea level)
Smartphone / USB / memory card for your free photos
Some extra snacks, just in case
Sportswear including running shoes (the approach walk might be slippery)
Your camera to capture this unforgettable experience
Your refillable water bottle (don’t worry if you forget yours, we will have extras on hand)