1D Private Deluxe Boat Charter (6 persons) by La Unua
Meet your guide
Today you will get to snorkel down the surface to see numerous types of fishes and even try your luck to find a Komodo dragon in their natural habitat.
- Set sail from Labuan Bajo to Komodo Island. Trek and encounter dragons in their natural habitat.
- Visit Pink Beach, Snorkel to discover amazing marine life and corals or simply relax.
- Sail to Manta Point ans swim with Manta Rays if you're lucky.
- Return Labuan Bajo and drive back to your hotel.
- Labuan Bajo airport and or hotel transfer
- Air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathrooms plus basic amenities
- Fullboard meals 3x/day, welcome drink, snack, mineral water, tea & coffee
- Snorkelling equipment
- Island and or beach excursions
- Additional government taxes if any
- Local municipality facility fee
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
- Return flight tickets domestic or International
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals before and after the trip
- Travel insurance & Dive Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks, additional personal expenses
- Crew gratuities
Return transport included
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.