1 Day Fast & Budget-Friendly Way to see Dragons, Pink Beach - Medium-sized Speed Boat by Red Whale
Meet your guide
Today you'll snorkel in different areas in Komodo Island. Also, trek around to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
- 6:30 - Hotel pick up
- 7:00 - Depart to Padar Island
- 8:15 - Arrival at Padar Island. Start hiking to the top of the hill
- 9:45 - Finished trekking and taking pictures, back to the speedboat. Departure to Padar Pink Beach
- 10:00 - Arrival to Padar Pink Beach. Snorkeling around the area and enjoy the incredible colors of the sand.
- 11:00 - Departure to Komodo Island to see the famous dragons. Here we take medium trekking.
- 13:00 - Departure to Taka Makassar. Lunch on the way to next destination.
- 13:30 - Arrival to Taka Makassar. Enjoying swimming here and sunbathing on a tiny island in the middle of Flores Sea.
- 14:15 - Departure to Manta Point. Snorkeling with Mantas if we are lucky to find them.
- 15:00 - Departure to Turtle Bay
- 15:30 - Arrival at Turtle Bay. Enjoy the reef, sunbathing and snorkeling around the Turtle Bay.
- 16:30 - Departure back to Labuan Bajo
- 17:00 - Arrival to Labuan Bajo. Transfer to your hotel.
- 17:30 - You are back to your hotel
- Snorkeling equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket)
- Clean towel
- Lunch, mineral water, soda, fruits, snacks
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Tour Guide
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
- Alcohol drinks
- Tips for speedboat team
- Medical Insurance
Return transport included
The pick-up time varies depending on your hotel location. Please mention your hotel name when you book and we will inform your hotel pick-up time. There might be a slight change in the drop off time due to weather conditions.