1 Day Speed Boat - Best For Snorkellers (2 Snorkel sites & Trekking)
By Red Whale
Snorkeling equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket)
Lunch, mineral water, soda, fruits, snacks
Hotel pick up / drop off
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Tips for speedboat team
Meet your guide
Today you'll snorkel in different areas in Komodo Island. Also, trek around to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
- 6:30 - Hotel pick up
- 7:00 - Depart to Padar Island
- 8:15 - Arrival at Padar Island. Start hiking to the top of the hill
- 9:45 - Finished trekking and taking pictures, back to the speedboat. Departure to Padar Pink Beach
- 10:00 - Arrival to Padar Pink Beach. Snorkeling around the area and enjoy the incredible colors of the sand.
- 11:00 - Departure to Komodo Island to see the famous dragons. Here we take medium trekking.
- 13:00 - Departure to Taka Makassar. Lunch on the way to next destination.
- 13:30 - Arrival to Taka Makassar. Enjoying swimming here and sunbathing on a tiny island in the middle of Flores Sea.
- 14:15 - Departure to Manta Point. Snorkeling with Mantas if we are lucky to find them.
- 15:00 - Departure to Turtle Bay
- 15:30 - Arrival at Turtle Bay. Enjoy the reef, sunbathing and snorkeling around the Turtle Bay.
- 16:30 - Departure back to Labuan Bajo
- 17:00 - Arrival to Labuan Bajo. Transfer to your hotel.
- 17:30 - You are back to your hotel
The pick-up time varies depending on your hotel location. Please mention your hotel name when you book and we will inform your hotel pick-up time. There might be a slight change in the drop off time due to weather conditions.