2D1N Mt Fansipan Summit Climb - w/ Passionate Local Guide
By Sapa Khai Hmong Treks
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Return Transfer from Anywhere in SapaPick-up: 09:30am; Drop-off: 04:00pm
Today you will trek upto 2,800m, taking in the spectacular views along the way.
Accommodation: Mt Fansipan Tent or Tin Shared Cabin - Tent or Tin Shared Cabin
- 09:30am - Pick-up at Sapa
- 9:30 AM: Take a short drive to Tram Ton Pass.
- Begin the climb at the Park Rangers’ Station at a height of 2,000m.
- Throughout the climb, you can observe and learn about the local cardamom plants, and the uses they have for this local area.
- Local birds can also be seen throughout this walk.
- 1:00 PM At 2,200m will take a break and have a picnic lunch
- Continue trekking up to 2,800m, taking in the spectacular views along the way.
- 5:00 PM After setting up camp for the night, dinner is cooked on the campfire. Ready to unwind from the day, you will find yourself sleeping soundly, while nestled in amongst the rugged beauty of the mountains.
Today you will arrive at the summit
- 4.30-5.00 AM: Wake up early and have your breakfast and undertake the final ascent.
- 9.00-9.30 AM: Celebrate the achievement of arriving at the summit, 3,143m above sea level. Take some time out, as you absorb the combination of the fresh crisp air, and beautiful views while overlooking Sapa town, admiring its thick green forest landscape.
- 12:00 PM : After enjoying the remarkable views, return to 2,800m and have lunch
- Trek back down to Tram Ton Pass at 2,000m.
- Drive back to Sapa.
- 4:00 PM: Arrive at Sapa
- 04:00pm - Drop-off at Sapa