Escape the Crowds with Our Favourite Treks in Asia
Here are some of our favourite, under the radar hiking destinations for everyone, from an eager newbie to the master trekker with mountains under their belt.
- This challenging hike is Malaysia's most remote UNESCO site
- This volcano caused the biggest eruption in human history & inspired Frankenstein
- This hike takes you to Sabah's Lost World, the most untouched place on earth
- This is the non-touristy alternative to Bali’s popular trek
- This is the true Man VS Wild - find yourself in a jungle survival experience
We love escaping to nature, and while it’s lovely to meet fellow hikers, we sometimes wish we had those paths, landscapes and views just to ourselves. Here are some off-the-beaten-path treks in Asia that allow us to revel in nature’s beauty without having to say “excuse me, coming through!”