4 day (Crater Rim)
By Visit Tambora
Return transport from Bima airport
Meals & Snacks
2 nights accommodation at Tambora Gemilang Guesthouse
1 night camping
Camping Equipment (sleeping bag, sleeping matress, tent)
IDR 300,000 for the park fee, which needs to be paid in cash at the Park Registration counter in Pancisila village
Meet your guide
Today, you'll get to Tambora via a scenic car journey!
- Morning: Pick-up at Bima airport, transfer to Tambora
- The transfer will take approximately 5-6 hours.
- Night: Spend the night at Rik's guesthouse
Today you'll make your way up to the rim of Mount Tambora
Accommodation: Tambora Camping - Camping
- Morning: 45 mins road journey to the base of Mt Tambora (30 mins by car, and 15 mins by motorbike)
- Hike up to Mount Tambora
- Evening: Overnight at the crater
Today you'll get to enjoy a sunrise at the rim of Mount Tambora!
- Morning (1am): Wake up to catch the stunning sunrise at Tambora crater rim
- Afternoon: Head back to Rik's guesthouse
It's a private car transfer so the timings are entirely flexible depending on your flights!