4D3N Sipadan-Kapalai Leisure Dives
4 days 3 nights
Up to 2 guests
4 days 3 nights
Up to 2 guests
Immerse yourself in the underwater world of Sipadan, Kapalai and even Mabul. You will do 3 guided dives in Sipadan and 3 guided dives in Kapalai/ Mabul. You could also do unlimited dives and snorkel at the resort's house reef area with a dive buddy. Enjoy fresh buffet meals throughout your stay and afternoon snacks for you to refuel in between activities. At the end of the day, relax on hammocks at the open-air lounge or simply enjoy the privacy of your own comfy bungalow.Check-In/Check-Out Time Check-In Time into Chalet– 02:30 pm Check-Out Time from Chalet – 11.30 am Meals and Timing Breakfast 07:00 am to 10:30 am Lunch 12:30 pm to 14:00 pm Dinner 19:00 pm to 20:30 pm Note: Strictly no outside Food & Drinks allowed into the ResortAirport Transfer Schedule TWU Airport → Semporna 07:30 am (ETA 09:00 am) 10:30 am (ETA 12:00 pm) Semporna → TWU Airport 12:30 pm (ETA 02:00 pm) 02:30 pm (ETA 04:00 pm) Boat Schedules (Fixed) and Flight Timing Guide Semporna Private Jetty to KAPALAI Resort – 09:30 am; 12:30 pm Driving distance from the airport to the private jetty at Semporna is 70-80min. ○ If you prefer to take the 09:30 am boat, book any flight that arrives before 07.30am.If you prefer to take the 12:30 pm boat, book any flight that arrives before 10.30am. KAPALAI Resort to Semporna Private Jetty – 11:00 am and 01:30 pm Boat ride between Kapalai and Semporna private jetty is 45-50 min. If you prefer to take the 11:00 am boat, book any flight that departs later than 3pm. To stay up to the last departure boat at 01:30 pm, book any flight that departs later than 6pm. Additional fee will be charged for unscheduled transfers. Divers Certification and Equipment Only certified divers may participate in scuba diving activities, unless they are enrolled in a scuba training program and under the direct supervision of their certified Instructor. Guests need to produce their certification card prior to diving. Failure to produce certification card / credentials may result in the guest being denied permission to scuba dive until they can prove their certification level. Certified divers minimum requirement is PADI Open Water-recreational dive certificate or equivalent. All scuba divers must accept full and complete responsible for themselves, their actions and their equipment. Divers may use their own gear, or to rent and use our dive equipment. (Please refer to our dive equipment rental rate)
What You’ll be Doing
Day 1:Check in to your cosy water bungalow
Day 2:Diving in Sipadan & Resort Fun
Day 3:Guided dives, pier dive, activities.
Day 4:Boat transfer from Kapalai Resort.
- Transfer from Tawau Airport/ hotel to SEMPORNA and return. (70 minutes)
- Transfer by boat from Semporna(KAPALAI private Jetty) to KAPALAI resort and return – 45 minutes.
- Accommodation at Sipadan-KAPALAI Dive Resort on twin-sharing basis.
- Fresh Buffet Meals – breakfast/lunch/dinner throughout the stay.
- Afternoon snacks – served at the restaurant daily.
- Tea/Coffee, cold water and cordial – served throughout the day at the restaurant daily.
- Snorkel around the resort – from KAPALAI Dive Centre only.
(includes in DIVER PACKAGE ONLY)
- 3 guided boat dives daily – except on arrival & departure day with no dive allowed within 24hours
prior to departure flight time.
- Tank, weight and weight belt are provided.
- Unlimited house reef dive in front of KAPALAI Dive Centre*
- Night dives in front of KAPALAI Dive Centre - for diver with night dive experience only.*
(*Unlimited dive and Night dives are unguided dive & must be accompanied by buddy)
Package NOT includes the following but you may rent from Dive Center:
Equipment rental rate:-
ITEMS TOTAL (RM)
BC Jacket 42.00/day
Wet suit 35.00/day
Kayak (Transparent) 60.00/hour
Surfboard puddle 60.00/hour
Sipadan permit (Minimum diving certification level of AOW (or equivalent) to dive in Sipadan and one dive permit is allowed to do 2 dives.
The cost of one permit is RM450 to enter Sipadan)
Where You’ll Sleep
Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort - Double Room
Prices in USD
Select Time for 23 Feb 2024
Where We’ll Meet
Free pick-up from Anywhere in Tawau (Tawau, Malaysia)
- 08:00am / 08:00am
- Notes: It is advisable to book the earliest possible flight and or arrive at Tawau Airport by 13:00hrs for Land Transfer to Semporna Jetty so that you will not miss the last boat to Kapalai Resort at 15:00hrs.
+1 other option
- End at Start Point(s)
Start & Ends
- If Pick-up from Anywhere in Tawau08:00AM on Day 1 - 09:00AM on Day 408:00AM on Day 1 - 12:00PM on Day 4
- If Pick-up from Anywhere in Semporna09:30AM on Day 1 - 10:30AM on Day 412:00PM on Day 1 - 10:30AM on Day 403:00PM on Day 1 - 10:30AM on Day 4
Cancellation & Other Policies
- CancellationAs Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort would be holding the slot for you and turning down other potential customers, you won’t be able to cancel after you book.
Suitability / Accessibility
- Child Friendly (No Minimum Age)
About Your Host
Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort
A few minutes by boat from the islands of Sipadan and Mabul but a full world away lies the exhilarating Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, sitting on its sturdy stilts on the shallow sandbanks of the Ligitan Reefs. Planned and built-in as an airy, comfortable, sunny water village with no land in sight, it boasts a mile-long sandbank of powdery white sand where one can gaze out to the miles of brilliant turquoise waters. Dive spots are extremely close and can be reached in just a few minutes by speedboat and some of them, actually, just by swimming from the dive centre pier. For those who are ready to explore more than the tiny marvels of Kapalai’s macro life, can, in just a few minutes, dive in Sipadan (where big fish and turtles abound) or in Mabul (where silky and muddy bottoms offer different and equally pleasant experiences and opportunities to the lovers of “muck diving”).
Experience: 5 years
Speaks: Fluent English, Chinese, Bahasa
Keep your payments secure by using the Seek Sophie website for all transactions and communications.
What should I pack?
(As you're diving for more than a day, you may like to bring two sets of swimwear, towels and ankle socks so that you will have a dry set at any time)
Ankle socks (as fins can rub on the back of your ankles)
Not your usual touristy stuff
Here you’ll find some must-sees. But mostly you’ll find what’s real - not just what’s on show for tourists.
We’re a marketplace, but a highly curated one. We’ll only recommend guides who we love.
We believe that travel shouldn’t harm our planet. We offset all carbon emissions for trips booked on Seek Sophie.