1 Day Leisure Dives & Trek (2 Dives) by Manta Rhei
Meet your guide
You will have 2 Dives and trekking in Rinca island
- Meet up in the dive center at 7 AM or in the harbor if you complete the paper work already.
- Leave labuan bajo with wooden boat to the dive site.
- Have breakfast on the boat while going to the dive site.
- Every dive will tak up to 60 minutes with surface interval 60 minutes
- One of the dive sites will be Manta Point. After lunch break you will visit the Komodo dragons on Rinca island.
- The local ranger will tell you everything you want to know about these legendary creatures. During the walk, you will visit the dragon’s nest, walk through the forest and hike up a hill to have a magnificent view over the park. This walk take less than an hour and is suited for all levels of fitness. People who do not wish to see the dragons that day can always choose to do a third dive instead.
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo at 6 PM then go to dive center and fill the log book
- 2 dives with a divemaster
- Dive equipment (including tank and weights, but excluding dive computer)
- Return water transfer from Labuan Bajo harbour to dive sites in Komodo National Park
- Big breakfast, homemade warm lunch, cake, snacks & Belgian Waffles
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Rinca island trek with a park ranger
- Entrance fee to Rinca island
- Personal expenses