Kiadan Plaga Village
Government tax & service charge
English speaking guide (Other language speaking guide is subject on availability and must be reserved in advance)
Private full air-conditioned car with gasoline and experience driver
Coffee & local delicacies
1 (one) x lunch at the village
1 (one) x bottle mineral water and can be refilled with clean drinking water at the village
Meet your guide
A full comprehensive tour of the Villagers of Kiadan Plaga with their specialty being coffee this will surely intrigue all caffeine lovers. The tour focuses on the entire process of coffee bean cultivation to harvesting and finally freshly brewed and poured into your cup
- 8: 00 Am: Pick up from your hotel by JED’s driver.
- - Arrive at Pelaga and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of organic Pelaga coffee with some local delicacies.
- - A trek around Pelaga will provide an opportunity to enjoy some of the scenery, as well as to see how the Pelaga coffee beans are cultivated and picked.
- - Lunch provides another opportunity to taste some more of Pelaga’s local produce.
- - A stroll around the village after lunch will enable you to experience daily life in the village and interact with the local people.
- - Prior to leaving Pelaga, a short tour of the coffee production house will explain the coffee production cycle from coffee plant to cup.
- 5: 00 PM: Arrive back at accommodation after what will be a stimulating day in more ways than one!