1 Day Speed Boat Island Hopping - Best Value Speed Boat by Alexandria Cruise
Meet your guide
Today you will get to snorkel and also take a peak into the lives of the endangered Komodo Dragons
- 5:00am : Pick up and trasfer to a speed boat
- Visit to Padar Island. Hike to the top of Padar Island to see the most iconic view of Komodo National Park. It's a short but steep, 30-minute hike, and well worth it!
- Head to Komodo Island to trek and spot the wild Komodo Dragons! Of the 5,700 Komodo Dragons in Komodo National Park, about 1,727 of them live on Komodo Island.
- Then head to Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon!
- Head to Taka Makassar, a small sandbar located near to Komodo Island and Manta Point. This island is a worthy destination, especially for snorkelling.
- Snorkel at Manta Point. Also known as Makassar Reef, this is a well-known snorkelling/diving spot to encounter Manta Rays. Best time for Mantas is from December to February.
- Head to Kanawa Island. This is a beautiful island with clear waters and colourful corals.
- Return Speedboat Transfer to Above Destinations From Laboan Bajo
- Return Hotel Transfer (Hotel Pick up as Early as 5:30AM)
- Onboard Lunch Set- Mineral Water (free flow)
- Snack Box & Free Rental of snorkeling gears
- Guide Service on board
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
- Ranger Fee
- Tips for the Guide and Crew
Return transport included
Drop-off time might slightly differ based on the weather condition.