Raffles Lighthouse Experiences
Sleepy spot that's popular for fishing and for photography enthusiasts
What Guests Say
Great boat, great crew, great time!
Sendi provided us with a great afternoon of fishing. We were taught the basics of fishing and by the end of the trip we had caught 8 fish! Awesome experience and highly recommended.
The crew was very welcoming. Special shout out to the chef on-board who was so passionate about his craft, cooking us such a delicious meal. If you’re a small group looking for a yacht trip that’s gourmet-focuse...
Where are the best things to do in Raffles Lighthouse?
The most popular things to do in Raffles Lighthouse are:
Where are the most popular activities for Raffles Lighthouse?
Where are the must-dos in Singapore?
Top places of interest in Singapore are:
- Sentosa - here you can do Yacht Rentals, Nature Walks, Hiking, Fishing, Sightseeing Boat Cruise, Perfume & Aromatherapy, Cocktail Making Classes and eFoiling
- Lazarus Island - here you can do Yacht Rentals, Fishing, Diving, Private Dining and Cocktail Making Classes
- Pulau Ubin - here you can do Kayaking, Nature Walks, Fishing, Hiking, Yacht Rentals and Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Joo Chiat - here you can do Creative Workshops, Cooking Classes, Private Dining and Walking Tours
- Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve - here you can do Wildlife Walks and Nature Walks
You May Also Like
Not your usual touristy stuff
Here you’ll find some must-sees. But mostly you’ll find what’s real - not just what’s on show for tourists.
We’re a marketplace, but a highly curated one. We’ll only recommend guides who we love
We believe that travel shouldn’t harm our planet. We offset all carbon emissions for trips booked on Seek Sophie