3-Day Orangutan Trek (w/ stay in Roomy Guesthouse & Camping)
By One Thousand Hills
Return transport from Medan
2 nights accommodation in river side bungalow at One Thousand Hills Guesthouse, with breakfast
2 nights camping in the jungle
English speaking guide
Meals during the trek
Meals and drinks outside the trek
Meet your guide
One Thousand Hills
Today you will arrive in Ketambe, where your adventure begins!
- Morning: Pick-up from airport, depending on arrival timing
- Evening: Dinner, spend the night at the guesthouse in Ketambe
Today you'll get to see a variety of animals in their natural habitat!
- Morning (8am): Begin trek in the jungle, spotting of orang utans, monkeys, gibbons, and birds
- Afternoon: Arrive at campsite, lunch, continue trek in the jungle
- Evening: Return to camp for dinner
Apart from enjoying wildlife, you'll also get to soak in a nice hot spring!
- Morning: Breakfast, begin trekking
- Afternoon: Lunch, hot spring
- Evening: Fishing, dinner
Today you'll return to Ketambe for an overnight stay.
- Morning: Trek out of the jungle after lunch
- Afternoon: Return to Ketambe for an overnight stay in guesthouse
As it's a long drive, the pick-up time should ideally be in the morning.