3-Day Orangutan Trek (w/ stay in Roomy Guesthouse & Camping) by One Thousand Hills
Meet your guide
One Thousand Hills
Today you will arrive in Ketambe, where your adventure begins!
- Morning: Pick-up from airport, depending on arrival timing
- Evening: Dinner, spend the night at the guesthouse in Ketambe
Today you'll get to see a variety of animals in their natural habitat!
- Morning (8am): Begin trek in the jungle, spotting of orang utans, monkeys, gibbons, and birds
- Afternoon: Arrive at campsite, lunch, continue trek in the jungle
- Evening: Return to camp for dinner
Apart from enjoying wildlife, you'll also get to soak in a nice hot spring!
- Morning: Breakfast, begin trekking
- Afternoon: Lunch, hot spring
- Evening: Fishing, dinner
Today you'll return to Ketambe for an overnight stay.
- Morning: Trek out of the jungle after lunch
- Afternoon: Return to Ketambe for an overnight stay in guesthouse
- Return transport from Medan
- 2 nights accommodation in river side bungalow at One Thousand Hills Guesthouse, with breakfast
- 2 nights camping in the jungle
- English speaking guide
- Leech socks
- Meals during the trek
- Meals and drinks outside the trek
Where you'll be staying
- Sleeping Bag
- Double Bed
- Wifi (Common Area Only)
- Cold Shower
- Ensuite Bathroom
Return transport included
As it's a long drive, the pick-up time should ideally be in the morning.