2D1N Halong Bay 4-Star Cruise from Hanoi
By Syrena Cruise
Choose this if...
Round trip shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter via Expressway
1 night's stay in a private AC cabin
English speaking guide on board
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
All meals on board
Activities such as tai chi class, cave visits, kayaking, hiking and swimming
Transport outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
Today you'll explore Luon Cave by bamboo boat and see panoramic views atop Titov island
Accommodation: Syrena Cruise Boat - Deluxe Room
- At 08:00 AM: Tour guide will pick up from hotel in Hanoi and drive to Halong Bay. From Hanoi, head east for more than 3.5 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddy fields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, plough buffaloes or planting seedling.
- 12h 00: Receptionists welcome guests at the International Tuan Chau harbour.
- 12h 45: Captain welcomes guests to Syrena cruises by tender. Check-in cruise, whilst enjoy a welcome drink, safety briefing and check in cabin.
- 13h 00: Leaving International Tuan Chau harbour, discover the Halong Bay - natural wonders of the world. Have lunch with special foods while cruising through famous sights Ba Hang fishing village, Đỉnh Hương island, Chó Đá islet, Gà Chọi islet...
- 15h 00: Visit Luồn cave - one of the caves open to the form beautiful about endemic the vegetation of the Halong Bay. Visit Luồn cave by a traditionally woven (bamboo) boat rowed by a local boatman.
- 15h 45: Leaving Luồn cave, transfer by tender to the Titov island was named by Uncle Ho, after Gherman Stepanovich Titov - the Soviet astronaut who visited in 1962 Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the Rock to the top of the island. On the top of the mountain, you can see the corner of magical Halong Bay.
- 17h 00: Back to the cruise. Relax and enjoy the sunset on the sun deck.
- Go to the overnight place - Titop 587.
- 18h 00 - 19h00: HAPPY HOUR - Buy 1 drink get 1 free (wine excluded)
- 18h 30: Enjoy Vietnamese cooking demonstration.
- 19h 00: Have set menu dinner.
- 20h 30: Evening activities include: film entertainment (in the dining room); squid fishing; massage (contact with cruise manager for service price),
Today you'll get to explore the stunning caves in Halong Bay
- 06h 00: Morning call (if you request).
- 06h 30: Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes whilst cruising to Luồn cave.
- 07h 00: Enjoy light breakfast in the restaurant (coffee, tea, fresh milk, water, pastries, bread, egg, fresh fruit, cereals will be served in the dining room).
- 08h 00: Cruises stops at Bồ Nâu cave, the core area of the world natural heritage. Transfer by tender to Surprise cave - one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- 09h 00: Then come back to Syrena cruise, relax and check out of cabin. Please put your luggage outside the door. Our porters will collect and get them ready on the Pier for you. Finally, the cruise disembarks in International Tuan Chau harbour.
- 09h 30: Check out cabin. Enjoy brunch buffet menu served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after brunch (if you have).
- 11h 00: Transfer by tender back to Tuan Chau harbour and disembarkation.
- 16h 00 to 17h 00: Arrive back at Hanoi Hotel