Mt. Batur Trek by Mudi Goes To The Mountain
Meet your guide
Mudi Goes To The Mountain
The majestic Lake Batur and Mount Batur draw thousands of visitors a year. It is one of the most popular picture postcards of Bali. [Mount Batur last erupted in 1999]. You won’t just see the area, you will experience it. Feel the ‘Baby Volcano’ tremble beneath your feet!
- Whilst your breakfast eggs are cooking in the hot steam at the summit, watch as the rising sun appears over the caldera, highlighting the magnificent view.
- Soak your limbs in the luxury hot spring baths at the end of the trek as you overlook Lake Batur;
- Sit back and enjoy your choices from the fresh and extensive buffet and reflect on your day from a restaurant with breathtaking views overlooking your trek.
- Return transfer hotel
- English speaking trekking guide
- Entrance ticket
- Trekking equipment (walking stick, sarong for temple visit)
- Mineral water
- Coffee or tea
- Meditation and holy water blessing
- Self expenses