Beginner Group Surf Lesson by Thabu Surf Lesson
Meet your guide
Thabu Surf Lesson
Basics of Surfing, Paddling & standing up
- The start and end time depends on the condition of the sea.
- One lesson is approximately 2 hours.
- Lesson time will be confirmed a few days before the activity.
- Beginner courses: Covers all the necessary theory about the basics of surfing, safety essentials, surf awareness, board characteristics, paddling and standing up for about 30 minutes. Then coaches will take you into the water to practice these new skills and catch your first small waves for an hour and a half (with one break in between)
- Return boat transfers to the surf breaks
- Rash vests
- Instructor's fee
- Personal Expenses
- Photos (Can be added at an extra cost)
Return transport included
Thabu Surf Lesson is in Nusa Lembongan, Jungut Batu, Bali. On the beach next to Puri Nusa beach hotel, in front of surf break call shipwreck.