2D1N Private Luxury Boat Charter (12 persons)
By Hello Flores
Exclusive stay on a liveaboard arrangement
All-inclusive (Breakfast. Lunch, Afternoon Snack & Dinner)
Mineral water, coffee, and tea
Snorkeling Activities Equipment
Complimentary Return Airport transfer
Entrance Fees of Komodo National Park at USD 35 net/person/day
Air Flight ticket Domestic/International
Hotels and meals before and after vessel disembark
Alcoholic & Soft drink beverages
Dive activity at USD 185 net/diver/3 spot dives/day (included all equipment and Dive Master, min. 2 divers)
Crew Gratuities (Usually between 5 – 10% from price)
Meet your guide
Hike at Kelor Island to see incredible views, trek around Rinca to spot the dragons!
Accommodation: Helena Charter - Twin Cabin
- 09:00 am: Meet at the designated meeting point
- Sail to Kelor Island. Trekking to see the views.
- Lunch at Manjarite
- Trek around Rinca Island to spot the incredible endangered Komodo Dragons
- Visit Kalong Island to see the migration of hundred, if not thousands of bats
Today you can get to catch the beautiful Padar Island in Komodo National Park, see the coral-hued Pink Beach and even snorkel with Manta Rays.
- Sail to Padar Island while you were asleep
- Catch the sunrise
- Morning call and breakfast at Padar Island
- Sail to Pink Beach.
- Visit Taka Makassar
- Swim at Manta Point
- Return Labaun Bajo and transfer to hotel
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.