1 Day Leisure Dive (2 Dives) by Divine Diving
Meet your guide
Diving, Coral Reefs, Manta rays, Marine Life
- Every morning we meet at 7:15 am at our office and transfer together to the boat, which departs around 7:30 am. Depending on our program we are back in town between 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Standard dive equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins, booties, mask, snorkel (for courses), surface marker buoy, weight system, tank)
- Coffee, tea, drinking water
- Fresh lunch
- Snacks & fruits
- Additional dive equipment (computer, 15L tank)
- Komodo National Park fee.
- Any entrance fees to Rinca Island or Komodo Island. As the dive locations will depend on weather conditions on the day, it is unclear at the time of booking whether your dive will take place around Rinca or Komodo Island. If you will be diving there, an additional per person entrance fee of IDR 175,000 (US$ 12.50) on weekdays and IDR 250,000 (US$ 18) on weekends will be payable.