Batu Cermin and Sylvia Hill Trip
By Komodo Tour
Choose this if...
An Ideal time to start would be 09:00 am and end would be 01:00 pm
Today you will see an impressive prominent rock formation and Panoramic views of a row of upside-down hills.
- 9:00 am: Pickup at the hotel.
- 10:00 am: Visit the Limestone Cave. Batu Cermin, meaning “mirror rock” in Indonesian, is aptly named. Through gaps in the ceiling, sunlight is reflected around the rock formations. You will be able to spot the wildlife around such as the long-tailed macaque.
- 11:30 am: Visit Sylvia hill. The Sylvia hilltop offers a magnificent view of a row of upside-down hills like the Teletubbies series. This place, known locally as the miniature Gili Lawa, offers panoramic views of the sea coupled with stunning sunsets.
- 12:30 pm: Visit Sylvia Rock
- 1:00 pm: Drop off at the hotel