Batu Cermin, Sylvia Hill and Kampung Ujung beach
By Komodo Tour
Drinks at Paradise Bar
Meet your guide
Admire the unique impressive rock formation nestled in panoramic views. Visit Sylvia Hill, a miniature Gili Lawa, offering panoramic views of the sea coupled with stunning sunsets.
- 09:00 am: Pick up from the airport or hotel
- 10:00 am: Visit Batu Cermin nature cave. Sunshine comes in through a hole in the tunnel and then bounces on the stone walls that again reflect small lights to other areas inside the cave like a mirror.
- 11:30 am: Go to Sylvia Hill. The hill-top offers a magnificent view of a row of upside-down hills like the Teletubbies series. This place, known locally as the miniature Gili Lawa, offers panoramic views of the sea coupled with stunning sunsets.
- 01:30 pm: Visit Paradise Bar. A lovely place for Arak cocktail, famed for sea and sunset views.
- 03:30 pm: Go to Kampung Ujung beach, An Ideal place to go for Seafood.
- 05:00 pm: Drop off to the hotel or Airport.
An Ideal time to start would be 09:00 am and end would be 05:00 pm