Batu Cermin, Sylvia Hill and Kampung Ujung beach
By Komodo Tour
Choose this if...
Drinks at Paradise Bar
An Ideal time to start would be 09:00 am and end would be 05:00 pm
Admire the unique impressive rock formation nestled in panoramic views. Visit Sylvia Hill, a miniature Gili Lawa, offering panoramic views of the sea coupled with stunning sunsets.
- 09:00 am: Pick up from the airport or hotel
- 10:00 am: Visit Batu Cermin nature cave. Sunshine comes in through a hole in the tunnel and then bounces on the stone walls that again reflect small lights to other areas inside the cave like a mirror.
- 11:30 am: Go to Sylvia Hill. The hill-top offers a magnificent view of a row of upside-down hills like the Teletubbies series. This place, known locally as the miniature Gili Lawa, offers panoramic views of the sea coupled with stunning sunsets.
- 01:30 pm: Visit Paradise Bar. A lovely place for Arak cocktail, famed for sea and sunset views.
- 03:30 pm: Go to Kampung Ujung beach, An Ideal place to go for Seafood.
- 05:00 pm: Drop off to the hotel or Airport.